• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. Miami -- Game 4

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame Miami for wanting to score that TD. We have been keeping our starters in games we've been blown out as well the past few seasons. Turnabout is fair

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of us can agree we were supposed to beat Miami. That's why most of us predicted a win prior to the game

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played nebraska. Good luck in big ten. Wow memorial stadium booing. Dont happen often ;). Anyway, well played.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has a long way to go.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hear my master calling me. Might go get whipped by one of those Coors Lights. Really wild day, had 2 earlier this afternoon. But then I am a slave to them.

and good luck WeAreGay with that "as you judge, you will be judged" thing.

Good game Nebraska GBR!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Gregory that much of an a hole, or does it just seem that way?

Did you see the game orrrr....

He was incited. They were diving at his knees and laying on him long after the whistle.

When have you EVER seen him act like that?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hear my master calling me. Might go get whipped by one of those Coors Lights. Really wild day, had 2 earlier this afternoon. But then I am a slave to them.

and good luck WeAreGay with that "as you judge, you will be judged" thing.

Good game Nebraska GBR!

LOL was he shoving god down everyone's throat during the most intense parts of the game?

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was incited. They were diving at his knees and laying on him long after the whistle.

I approve of Randy acting like that more often- between the lines on the field

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already been told this isn't a choir boy's forum. Go to huskerboard or rivals or one of those other lame ass forums if you can't take naughty words.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way WeareGay, I'm not an SEC guy. I am a Husker who lives in SEC land.

As for being rude, I took offense to a Miami fan who chose an inoppurtune moment to decide to tell us as a fanbase we were "bitching".

He said what he had to say, I said what I had to say and I believe we both moved on.

You chose to decide I had addictions and now I was "rude" Oh my God, I was rude?!!!! That makes Barney cry!!! Or is it your Jebus I made cry?

You want rude? Go ahead, keep on.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, watched whole thing. Saw the first play Gregory complained about a no call. Didn't look like the blocker took any cheap shot, just tackled him to stop a sack. Gregory was correct to complain. But from then on, it got way out of hand and Miami guys did start taking shots at him. My question is why they were ONLY targeting him? He was talking A LOT and everytime the camera found him he was intentionally getting bumped after the whistle, by virtually everyone on Miami's offense. If he was innocent of fueling their contempt, then I am mistaken and Miami thugged out tonight. See where I'm coming from? The hit Gregory had on the QB that netted two PFs was long after you could sense Miami's disdain for him.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, watched whole thing. Saw the first play Gregory complained about a no call. Didn't look like the blocker took any cheap shot, just tackled him to stop a sack. Gregory was correct to complain. But from then on, it got way out of hand and Miami guys did start taking shots at him. My question is why they were ONLY targeting him? He was talking A LOT and everytime the camera found him he was intentionally getting bumped after the whistle, by virtually everyone on Miami's offense. If he was innocent of fueling their contempt, then I am mistaken and Miami thugged out tonight. See where I'm coming from? The hit Gregory had on the QB that netted two PFs was long after you could sense Miami's disdain for him.

Two of the Miami lineman only talked about Gregory in some articles from Miami, Gadbois and Flowers. They knew they were going to have their hands full.

I saw a lot of talk from Gregory and them throughout the game.

Feliciano is the one I kept seeing him bump into Gregory intentionally after every play.

R_A was at the game, hopefully more perspective will come from that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Gregory was doing a lot of jaw flapping. Even my wife made a comment about that.