• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska predictions

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game can go any direction. Both teams have been up and down all season.

Offense
PSU 45th in passing and 59th in rushing
NEB 89th in passing and 16th in rushing

Defense
PSU 63rd in Points for and 66th in points against
NEB 34th in Points for and 47th in points against

My predictions: Nebraska runs the ball a lot and throws when needed (3rd downs) and they limit their recent turnover problems. Penn State does a decent job on defense but gives up to many yds threw the air especially on 3rd down and PSU's offense continues to struggle to score inside the 20yd line.

Final Score: Nebraska 27 PSU 21

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31-28 Lions

Nebraska is a program teetering on the edge. If it doesn't go their way early, the wheels could come off. Inexperienced QB, hostile environment and cold temps for the kid from texas. If T-mart were playing I'd say nebraska by 7-10, but like our chances now. Red Bull shreds them again this year.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30-26 Nebraska

Honestly I am more afraid of Armstrong than Martinez. If Nebraska establishes a running game, they will open the field for him to pass well like he was doing earlier in the season. Our secondary needs help from the linebackers to shut down the pass and an established running game will mess that up pretty good. Don't let the Nebraska-Michigan State game fool you into a false sense of security, because Michigan State has one hell of a defense.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30-26 Nebraska

Honestly I am more afraid of Armstrong than Martinez. If Nebraska establishes a running game, they will open the field for him to pass well like he was doing earlier in the season. Our secondary needs help from the linebackers to shut down the pass and an established running game will mess that up pretty good. Don't let the Nebraska-Michigan State game fool you into a false sense of security, because Michigan State has one hell of a defense.

I'm more afraid of a mobile 63% passer with 10/2 TD ratio than a 50% passer with 7/7 ratio.

Nebraska has a bad defense, watched them a few times this year, not basing anything on one game. PSU should be able to run teh ball effectively on them and control some clock.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ficken Fucks Up Again

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR's dropping so many fucking passes did us in.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about our Special Teams giving up another TD and Ficken's missed xtra pt.

FYI-That was a BS call on illegal block in the back that cost Nebraska a TD. Refs messed up that call.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about our Special Teams giving up another TD and Ficken's missed xtra pt.

FYI-That was a BS call on illegal block in the back that cost Nebraska a TD. Refs messed up that call.

yeah, it was almost as bad as the call they fucked up twice last year in Lincoln where Lehman scored, but they ruled a fumble and fucked up a second time on replay

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys give Ficken a break, he's been playing with a pulled groin. If you notice his kickoffs haven't been reaching the end zone in either of the last two weeks. That's no excuse for the rest of the special teams in giving up two return TDs in as many weeks though...

Nebraska played well and beat us despite the refs calling back that TD. My hat is off to them for a well-played game that for pretty much the entire game could have gone either way.