• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ndamukong Suh

IamKEIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just met him tonight at 94/95 in Omaha with Chris Brooks...seemed nice but everyone at the place asked him for his photo so he did 1 photo op and then left and went to Lit which is a really really gay place (semi-literally). He left his drink at the table and we kinda stole it. It looked like he was drinking but it turned out out to be a straight cranberry juice....got photos to prove if anyone asks for them.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....you drank a drink after another guy drank it? Do you share drinks with guys often?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just met him tonight at 94/95 in Omaha with Chris Brooks...seemed nice but everyone at the place asked him for his photo so he did 1 photo op and then left and went to Lit which is a really really gay place (semi-literally). He left his drink at the table and we kinda stole it. It looked like he was drinking but it turned out out to be a straight cranberry juice....got photos to prove if anyone asks for them.

This is the saddest and most pathetic post I have ever seen!!!!

What a fucking homo!!!!!!!!!

IamKEIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no i didn't drink it, my buddy just took it from the table to see what he was drinking. he must have been on his period.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about subtracting rep points there keil.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you drank it or not. The whole story is pathetic and then you came to a message board to talk about it like it was interesting and not creepy as all holy hell.

Just completely pathetic. This kind of story is exactly what makes Nebraska fans look like complete and total losers.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him on campus a few times last semester.. I just kept walking and so did he. funny how that worked out

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^ haha yah, everyday around 10 a.m or so i would be walking by the stadium and Suh would be just leaving the Southwest gates with Piere Allen and a few others of the D-Line. I didn't say anything, but holy hell he is huge in person lol.

And LOL at me using Holy Hell. I just read Jedburks post on another thread, laughed when he said holy hell, and now I just used it :(. Funny how that works out.

Last edited by a moderator:

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
holy hell i know...ive seen him on campus..his arms are bigger than my thighs. I always know he was a beast but until you see it up close it just does no justice...holy hell he's a big boy.

going to get his unfinished drink at a bar though........holy hell thats creepy

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
holy hell i know...ive seen him on campus..his arms are bigger than my thighs. I always know he was a beast but until you see it up close it just does no justice...holy hell he's a big boy.

going to get his unfinished drink at a bar though........holy hell thats creepy

Picking up someone's drink at a bar? Holy fuck that's creepy!

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus H Christ.... Did you make a fucking voodoo doll with little Ndamukong Suh hairs that were found in the area too?

CREEPER!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw him on campus a few times last semester.. I just kept walking and so did he. funny how that worked out

I had the same experience. I always saw Suh around Nebraska Hall but figured it would be super awkward and creepy to accost someone in the hall between classes. However, I did see Alex Henery at Sandy's last weekend and drunkenly shouted "Holy shit, that's Alex fucking Henery" over the music to my friend. Pretty sure he heard me, which was embarrassing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. This is just a funny thread. Ok, I will admit if I met Suh I would probably tell people on the message board.....I don't think it's THAT pathetic to tell people you met one of the greatest football players in college football history. But yea picking up the drink is pretty funny.....though I probably would have done that back when I was 10 years old.

With that being said, I lived right next to Phil Dillard and talked to him every day when he was a freshman. Saw Suh and Turner all the time. Cody Glenn lived on my floor too, but he shut himself in his room all the time.