• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA reduced sanctions today

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will give us 5 more scholarships per year till we reach or limit I believe.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will give us 5 more scholarships per year till we reach or limit I believe.

That is correct 75 next year, 80 then 85. Next summer they will talk about reducing the bowl ban. The team paid wrongfully for what happened. None of the $60 million will be returned and none of it should be returned.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, 5 more ships in this class, full 25 next class....75 total next year, 80 the next then full 85 ships

If you look back I said this is what the pricks would do....saying they fixed something that was never broken. NCAA can still go fuck itself and I pray they have their day in court staring down Wick Sollers and co. so they can be exposed for the frauds they are along with the PSU BOT and that spineless asshole Erickson.

What this means for PSU football, look the fuck out. BOB was doing amazing things with both hands tied behind his back. Next year's class will be an absolute monster class and we'll be on all cylinders when we are eligible for bowls again......at least if the 2 more stick, which I think they won't, we'll be back in bowls next year.....and BOB will have PSU back where we belong

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the bowl game ban that's keeping some possible recruits from committing.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the bowl game ban that's keeping some possible recruits from committing.

I don't know about that so much any more. Players coming in in this next class will be able to go to 2 bowl games/ 3 if redshirted.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that so much any more. Players coming in in this next class will be able to go to 2 bowl games/ 3 if redshirted.

This.....thing is, if they were on 65 ships, kids were probably worried tehy wouldn't be able to remain competative and wouldn't make a decent bowl or any at all when they were eligible. They'll be full throttle when they get there now, although bowl ban is most likely done after this season anyhow.