• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA question Gabe Ikard and his girlfriend

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was hilarious, the NCAA made up some kind affidavit for her to sign claiming that she was not dating him because he is a football player. This is the same guy who was in on the infamous Pastagate. Pretty sure the NCAA is glad to see him graduate. Gabe is a pretty good guy and often the go to for interviews because of his sense of humor. The deal though it Gabe is an academic All-American, if the NFL doesn't workout he is going to med school.

NCAA makes player, girlfriend sign affidavits about legitimacy of relationship | FOX Sports on MSN

We've all heard plenty of absurd stories when it comes to the NCAA, but this tale about Oklahoma center Gabe Ikard and his girlfriend is truly out there.

Ikard, who was an Academic All-American and signed with the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on Saturday, was one of the players that the OU compliance office self-reported on for being served too much pasta at a graduation banquet last May.

With Ikard often seen sitting courtside at Thunder games thanks to his girlfriend's tickets, the compliance office was once again on his case.

He recently told SoonerScoop.com that the NCAA made him and his girlfriend sign affidavits that she was not dating him because he was a football player.

"They did some digging and I'm actually compliant official with my girlfriend,"€￾ Ikard told SoonerScoop.com. "We had to sign a signed affidavit that she was not dating me just because I was a football player."

Ikard added, "They kind of drafted it themselves. I said she just likes big guys, just accept it."

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/soonerscoop/gabe-ikard-talks-with-wwls-the-morning-animals#t=0:06[/SOUNDCLOUD]

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the "N" is for Nazi.