• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA Infraction discussion

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope alcohol was involved in some of these posts.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are you confused about the story, I'm not certain you are entirely up on biology either.

LOL. Oh I'm up on the story. One Kim Dunbar was embezzling money from her boss ( more than a million dollars). An avid Notre dame fan she joined an official Notre dame booster club and became an official booster. She then started screwing at least eight Notre dame football players. Giving them money, gifts, trips to Vegas , Hawaii and so on. While she was screwing Derrick and about seven others she married and had a kid with Jarvis Edison one of the players. So yes I understand biology what i don;t get is how all eight tried to get away with all the gifts claiming she was their girlfriend. LOL. Maybe they should have gone to BYU and claim they were Mormons.
Here you go sunshine. Check the story as written in a pro Notre dame site. Funny that you bash Pete when Lou Holtz was also told "he should have known". LOL
Notre Dame Subway Alumni Station: Notre Dame And It?s Brush With The NCAA

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incidentally, USC has a second comeuppance in the pipeline that will be very interesting to watch unfold, given the severity of the sanctions levied under the Reggie Bush case. While the Reggie bush case was being pursued, Joe McKnight was found to be driving an SUV that was registered to Scott Schenter, the employer of Joe McKnight's girlfriend. USC investigated the situation, found that Schenter had bought the SUV for McKnight's girlfriend, and that no infractions had occurred. It has since come to light that Scott Schenter bought and insured another car for Joe McNight, which McNight totaled. Schenter also bought plane tickets for McKnight. These are things the USC investigation clearly failed to uncover. Also, this happened while the eyes of the entire college athletics universe were affixed to USC because of the Reggie Bush/OJ Mayo investigations. But that is a story that remains to play out.

You are wrong on the McKnight portion. At least that the NCAA is still investigating or making any decisions, they are done. For what its worth, USC did suspend McKnight for several games including the final bowl game. That may have had something to do with it, or maybe it was just the fact that USC was already serving unprecedented, unjustified and unique penalties.

Pat Haden meets with NCAA to seek easing of penalties against USC - Los Angeles Times

Haden, in addressing his interactions with the NCAA, also said that there had been a "positive resolution of the Joe McKnight/Davon Jefferson matter earlier this year."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck were my posts deleted?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of Husker OC's were deleted as well....

:spy:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of Husker OC's were deleted as well....

:spy:

It was funny stuff and gone.

shakes-head1.gif