• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA Hockey

RU Crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter graduated from Quinnipiac so I am a huge Q fan. I will be there Friday night for the weekend series against UND. First crack at them since we lost in the Frozen Four final. Should be a great series.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter graduated from Quinnipiac so I am a huge Q fan. I will be there Friday night for the weekend series against UND. First crack at them since we lost in the Frozen Four final. Should be a great series.
Definitely not a fan of UND, so I'll be cheering for the Q. They've come so close to winning a Title, as long as they aren't keeping my Gophers from winning one, I think it would be cool if Q finally got to take home a Natl Title Trophy. UND's ranked pretty high, I think? Will be a tough match for Quinnipiac, my Gophers are playing UMD, so they'll have their hands full as well. Let's hope covid doesn't mess up the season again.

RU Crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinnipiac is currently ranked #7 and UND is #6. Should be a great series. Q tied BC 2-2 and beat Northeastern and Vermont to start the season. They beat Maine 7-0 in their exhibition game. Q brought in a bunch of grad transfers since we lost a lot of the leadership last year. They needed to get a little tougher, and they have played pretty well this year.

I used to travel on business a lot to Minneapolis and I got to see the Gophers a few times. Loved the environment there. The thing I love about college hockey is that the small schools can compete against the big boys. I wasn’t a fan of the B1G hockey conference but get why they created it. Good luck against UMD. Q lost to them in the NCAA regional final a few years ago when they won the Frozen Four. Solid team.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinnipiac is currently ranked #7 and UND is #6. Should be a great series. Q tied BC 2-2 and beat Northeastern and Vermont to start the season. They beat Maine 7-0 in their exhibition game. Q brought in a bunch of grad transfers since we lost a lot of the leadership last year. They needed to get a little tougher, and they have played pretty well this year.

I used to travel on business a lot to Minneapolis and I got to see the Gophers a few times. Loved the environment there. The thing I love about college hockey is that the small schools can compete against the big boys. I wasn’t a fan of the B1G hockey conference but get why they created it. Good luck against UMD. Q lost to them in the NCAA regional final a few years ago when they won the Frozen Four. Solid team.
#7? Wow, didn't realize Q was that good this year. Vs #6? That should be a great matchup?!

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G conference play starts this weekend

RU Crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun series between QU and UND this weekend. I was at the QU win on Friday night, 5-2. We dominated that game. I expected UND to come back on Saturday night and they did (3-1). Looking forward to heading to UND next year for the return trip.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun series between QU and UND this weekend. I was at the QU win on Friday night, 5-2. We dominated that game. I expected UND to come back on Saturday night and they did (3-1). Looking forward to heading to UND next year for the return trip.
My Gophers did not fair so we'll. 5-3 loss on Friday night and a 2-1 loss on Saturday. UMD has been damn tough last few years, but I thought we had the squad that could hang with them? Maybe a revenge win in the NCAA tournament?

But my lady Gophers got a sweep of #3 ranked Colgate, so that helped a little.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a battle to kick off Big 10 conference play tonight:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a battle to kick off Big 10 conference play tonight:
Michigan is going to be a tough team to beat this year, I hate to admit. Doubt your Badgers will be up for the task. The Gophers have a pretty damn good team this year and I'm not even sure if they'll be up for the task?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dud

Dude, your boys are ranked #5 going into this weekend, right? Not bad.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this Kent Johnson kid looks pretty good.

RU Crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dud

Dude, your boys are ranked #5 going into this weekend, right? Not bad.
After the split with UND last weekend, we jumped them in the rankings. It was a tough series and we played a rare Tuesday night game against Holy Cross. Their new head coach is a former Q assistant head coach. We won 5-2 but it wasn’t as easy as the score indicates. Playing a 1-4 AIC team this weekend and tied 2-2 last night at AIC. Not a great result for this team but I will write it off to playing 4 in 7 days. The rematch is back home tonight against AIC so I expect the boys to be more focused tonight at home.

I watched the Notre Dame - Minnesota game tonight. Solid effort for the Gophers. The Notre Dame goalie using to play lights out against us when he was at Cornell. Q-Cornell games are always a battle.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn's playing their hated rivals Wisconsin this weekend. Whose is Q's most hated rivals?

RU Crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn's playing their hated rivals Wisconsin this weekend. Whose is Q's most hated rivals?
Yale. We play them tonight (at Yale). The schools are 7 miles apart and with them being Ivy League, they treat us like little brother even though we have dominated the series lately. They beat us in the Frozen 4 final in 2013 so it’s a sore subject (since we beat them 3 times that year). Cornell and Clarkson are also bitter rivals. It’s usually a very physical game against Cornell.