• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Teammate Quarterfinal 2: Shane vs WLK

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I don’t see it wasted as they are playing two quarters but I see your point. KD is an elite shooter and can be another guy to ball handle but I guess it doesn’t make sense to have both. I mean if Kobe scores at will no point in having KD

I could have seen KD at the 4 on that group and put Iggy at the 3 with Kobe... so while Cowens would still out muscle KD, KD would eat Cowens up outside...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I don’t see it wasted as they are playing two quarters but I see your point. KD is an elite shooter and can be another guy to ball handle but I guess it doesn’t make sense to have both. I mean if Kobe scores at will no point in having KD
That's what I mean, Kobe is gonna score anyway, if KD were in the lineup with Zeke, he's either getting the ball, or Zeke is getting it to the open man when KD is doubled. In the other set up, KD could have a ride open three and still see Kobe shoot out of a double team.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Kobe, KD makes sense but if Kobe draws a double then who is open? An elite shooter who can score from anywhere. I might put him in a different lineup thinking about it more clearly now LOL. Btw great team. I think it could have gone either way

KD isn’t just an elite shooter though he’s a scorer, and Kobe doesn’t pass cause he’s doubled lol I speak from frustration lol... what I learned about Kobe from years of frustration was he will pass but it has to be like your guy doubles you cut while he’s in the air and he’ll pass it to you while in his shooting motion or on a wrap around... he won’t make the “oh I’m doubled” pass to guy standing there wide open... he thinks he can score on both by using his footwork and ability to make a shot... very much like Westbrook only better... KD just wants you to make the right play imo... so while KD won’t be waisted per say, you wouldn’t get full potential imo...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD isn’t just an elite shooter though he’s a scorer, and Kobe doesn’t pass cause he’s doubled lol I speak from frustration lol... what I learned about Kobe from years of frustration was he will pass but it has to be like your guy doubles you cut while he’s in the air and he’ll pass it to you while in his shooting motion or on a wrap around... he won’t make the “oh I’m doubled” pass to guy standing there wide open... he thinks he can score on both by using his footwork and ability to make a shot... very much like Westbrook only better... KD just wants you to make the right play imo... so while KD won’t be waisted per say, you wouldn’t get full potential imo...

I can’t really disagree with any of that I was just hoping this would be older prime Kobe, where he passed a little more LOL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t really disagree with any of that I was just hoping this would be older prime Kobe, where he passed a little more LOL.
Kobe will go down as a great player, but he screwed himself out of being considered top 3-4 ever. Look at him and Magic. Magic took an older version of KAJ, always got him the ball at his spot on the floor, extended his career and won 5(which could have been 7-8). Kobe? He won his rings, then drove the bus to get Shaq out of town. If he had gone the same route as Magic, he might have won 7-8 and made for an interesting debate

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe will go down as a great player, but he screwed himself out of being considered top 3-4 ever. Look at him and Magic. Magic took an older version of KAJ, always got him the ball at his spot on the floor, extended his career and won 5(which could have been 7-8). Kobe? He won his rings, then drove the bus to get Shaq out of town. If he had gone the same route as Magic, he might have won 7-8 and made for an interesting debate

Unfortunately I agree with this... :doh: