• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 titles doesn't get you in a GOAT conversation. Nor does a soon to be 3-6 in NBA finals,

I usually don't analyze the Finals record too much.

But for this game, Durant went into Lebron's house and snatched his cookies from him.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many points did lebron have tonight? 29? Gotta be the quietest 29 points i've ever seen him score.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Todays the wake, Fridays the funeral”—Jaylen Rose.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's ever put KD in the GOAT conversation. But he had no help from the other all stars on this team.

Don't know how anyone could fault KD since he won this game for Golden St.

He won the game. Cavs came out with the game plan of stopping Curry from killing them and Durant saw a lot of 1 on 1's with no help. It really isn't fair having two guys who can just kill you from range. Who do you trap?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This footer by @WiggyRuss is not aging well so far:

"LeBron and KLove will lead this team to another title. The Warriors are tired, the Celtics are hurt, the Cavs are in Toronto's head, and the Rockets just don't have enough vs. The King of the NBA."

yup...

thinking by now a change'll be coming to his sig line...:heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the game. Cavs came out with the game plan of stopping Curry from killing them and Durant saw a lot of 1 on 1's with no help. It really isn't fair having two guys who can just kill you from range. Who do you trap?

Curry was just bad. I didn't see any defensive adjustments by the Cavs. Hell, Bell had a good offensive game because Cleveland kept leaving him open on the pick and roll.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is full of fail.

He proved how good he is in a game on the road where Lebron's teammates chipped in, yet he outplayed a guy that's in the GOAT conversation in a potential series turning game. A game where Steph shot 3-16 and had 11 points while Klay had 10 points.

He wasn't going to win shit with Westbrook. We've seen other stars team up with Westbrook only to lose in the 1st round.

Durant just put up a 43 point game in Cleveland. Durant himself is a mismatch for anyone guarding him.
Nah bro. See you missed the point of my posts but thats cool. But check this out. Teams cant build defense around him. Every opponent does this to Lebron, they did it to MJ, they did it to Kobe, they adjusted and proved greatness. He like you said, has mis matches based on his existence, but put him on the warriors and that shit is cake. Im not impressed. In the scheme of all timers and all time performances this will be somewhere near the top for dick riders. I agree with the asterisks for him. Talented skilled whatever. He needs 10 more of these for me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah bro. See you missed the point of my posts but thats cool. But check this out. Teams cant build defense around him. Every opponent does this to Lebron, they did it to MJ, they did it to Kobe, they adjusted and proved greatness. He like you said, has mis matches based on his existence, but put him on the warriors and that shit is cake. Im not impressed. In the scheme of all timers and all time performances this will be somewhere near the top for dick riders. I agree with the asterisks for him. Talented skilled whatever. He needs 10 more of these for me.

You come across as a fagaloon.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was just bad. I didn't see any defensive adjustments by the Cavs. Hell, Bell had a good offensive game because Cleveland kept leaving him open on the pick and roll.

Yeah, he missed shots on the pick and roll but the back cuts he was making were pretty much always doubled. And when Durant got the ball on the iso there was no help. You can't just let the guy sit there and shoot turnarounds from 12 feet.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he missed shots on the pick and roll but the back cuts he was making were pretty much always doubled. And when Durant got the ball on the iso there was no help. You can't just let the guy sit there and shoot turnarounds from 12 feet.

But that's been Cleveland's defense all year. They've been a bad defense all season long. Were you expecting them to make adjustments? We saw Houston make good adjustments in their series (understand they have different personnel).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious sitting here that at one time people thought the Warriors would've been better off signing Harrison Barnes instead of Durant. Strange times, fam.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's been Cleveland's defense all year. They've been a bad defense all season long. Were you expecting them to make adjustments? We saw Houston make good adjustments in their series (understand they have different personnel).

When a guy's going off you got to put on a hard trap on the shot he's been killing you for the entire game. You're going to lose anyway if you don't try it. Game 1 they gave no help on James and he pretty much slaughtered the W's defense. This game they went with the late double and had guys in the passing lanes if he did give it up.