• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just had this conversation with someone... and thats exactly where I put the percentages.
to come back from 3-1 against a 73 win team with the back to back MVP- in in doing so breaking a OVER 50 year championship-less streak for Cleveland WHILE delivering on your promise to bring a title upon your return.

It would be positively insane. LOOOONG way to go of course. I really hope we get a Game 7 just to see the how all the different personalities react to that inferno of pressure.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to come back from 3-1 against a 73 win team with the back to back MVP- in in doing so breaking a OVER 50 year championship-less streak for Cleveland WHILE delivering on your promise to bring a title upon your return.

It would be positively insane. LOOOONG way to go of course. I really hope we get a Game 7 just to see the how all the different personalities react to that inferno of pressure.
It only makes sense to me that it's going to take something historic and improbable to break the curse of Cleveland.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only makes sense to me that it's going to take something historic and improbable to break the curse of Cleveland.
almost kinda like the Red Sox thing- they needed to go down 3-0 to the Yanks - and then win 4-0 to rid themselves of the Curse......

maybe it just has to be done this way.....we shall see.....i just hope we are all watching a Game 7 Sunda....i have no clue how this goes tonight.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. Biyombo looking like he's getting a better contract than Ezeli

He's always injured and hasn't shown he can impact the game as a starter.

I think the Warriors have a great chance of retaining him because Teams will have so many other options.

If I am rolling the dice on a injured guy, it would be Noah on a short years deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFINITELY hear you on THIS part, though...

Nope we don't.

But, This is a sports site, not the obituary section of the LA Times.

Wiggy should get decimated about all the trolling he did re: the Cavs and their false dominance.

Accusing him of fabricating a death to earn sympathy points with a bunch of people who despise him, and shouldn't give him a inch when it comes to the Cavs, makes me think Shaq Daddy has delusions about her importance on this earth.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron somehow improbably pulls off this comeback- it has to go down as by far the crowning achievement of his career and one of the best sports stories ever right?

lets ball park the Cavs have a 60% chance to win tonight, and then a 33% chance of winning Game 7....that computes to a chance of 20% to win it all.....does that seem reasonable?

He's not pulling anymore rabbits out of his hat....lol

I'm sure the Warriors are extremely confident that they can win a game 7.

But, this is ending at the Q if Love, Bron and Kyrie don't combine for 90.

Your bench has been shit. What in the blue hell happened to the Channing Frye that was raining down 3's?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would that include crying loud enough to get Green kicked out in game 5...?:lol:

They tried to get him suspended for 2!

Oh, Lebron :tsk:.....That's taking win anyway possible to new depths.
The Cavaliers reportedly pushed hard to get Draymond Green suspended for smacking at LeBron James‘ groin. Lo and behold, Green was suspended for Game 5 of the NBA Finals. So, Cleveland go its way? Zach Lowe of ESPN: The Cavs wanted him suspended for two games. I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant 2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6.
– via NBC Sports

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure the Warriors are extremely confident that they can win a game 7.

But, this is ending at the Q if Love, Bron and Kyrie don't combine for 90.

Your bench has been shit. What in the blue hell happened to the Channing Frye that was raining down 3's?

They combined for 84 last game

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron somehow improbably pulls off this comeback- it has to go down as by far the crowning achievement of his career and one of the best sports stories ever right?

lets ball park the Cavs have a 60% chance to win tonight, and then a 33% chance of winning Game 7....that computes to a chance of 20% to win it all.....does that seem reasonable?
So the Cavs have a stronger HCA than the Dubs?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried to get him suspended for 2!

Oh, Lebron :tsk:.....That's taking win anyway possible to new depths.
The Cavaliers reportedly pushed hard to get Draymond Green suspended for smacking at LeBron James‘ groin. Lo and behold, Green was suspended for Game 5 of the NBA Finals. So, Cleveland go its way? Zach Lowe of ESPN: The Cavs wanted him suspended for two games. I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant 2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6.
– via NBC Sports

Well Kerr publicly lobbied for Draymond's flagrant to be rescinded when he kicked Adams, so...

Every front office lobbies for outcomes that favor them. Lobbying for an unrealistic outcome is classic negotiating. Its part of their job. Had nothing to do with LeBron.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They combined for 84 last game

You know why I love this stat, right?

Lebron and Kyrie combined for 82 of the 84 :rofl:.

They played some bunch of I so, hero ball and got away with it.

That probably won't fly this game.

More guys need to step up and they need to spread the ball around.

I forget how many assists they had that game. But, I remember it was a no bueno.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W's are staying at home on all the shooters and daring KI and LBJ to beat them 1-1

maybe that works in game 6..maybe it blows up in their face...we shall see.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kerr publicly lobbied for Draymond's flagrant to be rescinded when he kicked Adams, so...

Every front office lobbies for outcomes that favor them. Its part of their job. Had nothing to do with LeBron.

If it's about the Cavs, Lebron always has something to do with it.

He's the face of the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.