• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it isn't fair to assume Kobe did it. He wasn't convicted and, imo, it is very possible that he didn't do anything wrong (legally).

But then you follow that up with "LeBron got a coach fired" as if its an absolute, verifiable fact. Do you see the hypocrisy?

As I said, if Lebron wanted Blatt to be the coach, Blatt would be the coach. You and I both know this. Lebron also disrespected him in front of his team. Hell, in front of a nationally televised audience by ignoring/changing Blatt's decisions.

So no, there's no hypocrisy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of your typical made up bullshit and ignoring facts in a weak attempt to defend Lebron.

If Lebron wanted Blatt as coach, Blatt would still be the coach. If Lebron wanted Blatt as coach, he wouldn't have disrespected him, ignored or changed his decisions and push him aside.

Shaq was every bit as much at fault for the feud with Kobe as Kobe was. Funny how you ignore that. Also, Sahq has since come out and said Kobe had nothing to do with his decision to leave and that he should have listened to Kobe. This has been shown many times. The fact that you still cling to that old narrative just shows how desperate you are to defend Lebron.

And that "Check my Stats" shirt because he didn't win the MVP is the biggest bitch move I've ever seen.

Just because Blatt wasn't the right fit doesn't mean Lebron fired him lol. The funny thing is you are defending Kobe more than I am defending Lebron and I am defending him over little stuff. I have already said the Decision was stupid but compared to the childish and unmoral things Kobe has done it doesn't compare. Just deal with it man. Social media makes Lebron to be a terrible person, compared to how things were back in the day the things he has done doesn't compare and that includes the things Kobe has done, on and off the court. You have to be trolling, but I know you hate Lebron so it's all good :pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of LeBron's antics I won't defend... but the hate for "the decision" is ridiculous.

LeBron essentially stole the millions of dollars ESPN stood to gain when the news of his decision broke... and gave it to a bunch of under-privileged kids.

What an asshole.

There was nothing wrong with the Decision.
It did and still is raising a ton of money for kids,and I'm still waiting to find the first person that will say no to making millions for himself by sitting in a chair for 90 minutes.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again Cavs fans have to bring Kobe in to a discussion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

HAS to. some o' these cats get all butt-hurt if you aren't willing to join them in their LeBron circle-jerk...:wank:

"how can you hate LeBron?! LeBron is the greatest!! how DARE you hate LeBron?!":sadbron:

last I recall you don't have to LIKE anybody. friggin' crybabies...:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but there's a vast chasm of space between that and "LeBron fired Blatt".

There is also a vast chasm between Lebron fired Blatt (which I didn't say) and Lebron got Blatt fired (which I did say).

In fact, it could be said that Lebron got 2 coaches fired because Mike Brown was fired in an attempt to get Lebron to stay in Cleveland.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it isn't fair to assume Kobe did it. He wasn't convicted and, imo, it is very possible that he didn't do anything wrong (legally).

But then you follow that up with "LeBron got a coach fired" as if its an absolute, verifiable fact. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Exactly. And even so Kobe got himself into that situation. Are we really comparing Kobe being accused of this crime compared to maybe...possibly Lebron could have had a coach fired. You can't make this shit up :pound:

Lebron haters try so hard and fail. :L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Blatt wasn't the right fit doesn't mean Lebron fired him lol. The funny thing is you are defending Kobe more than I am defending Lebron and I am defending him over little stuff. I have already said the Decision was stupid but compared to the childish and unmoral things Kobe has done it doesn't compare. Just deal with it man. Social media makes Lebron to be a terrible person, compared to how things were back in the day the things he has done doesn't compare and that includes the things Kobe has done, on and off the court. You have to be trolling, but I know you hate Lebron so it's all good :pound:

Actually, I'm not defending Kobe. I've never said that Kobe was anything other than an arrogant asshole. What I am doing is correcting the bullshit that you continue to cling to in your desperate attempt to defend Lebron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, if Lebron wanted Blatt to be the coach, Blatt would be the coach. You and I both know this. Lebron also disrespected him in front of his team. Hell, in front of a nationally televised audience by ignoring/changing Blatt's decisions.

So no, there's no hypocrisy.

James didn't even agree to meet with Blatt for quite awhile after he was signed.
One would think being on the same page as your coach would be an important factor in one deciding to join that team.
It made zero bit of difference to James what Blatt was thinking or planning because he KNEW he could do whatever he wanted once he got off that plane with Gilbert.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a vast chasm between Lebron fired Blatt (which I didn't say) and Lebron got Blatt fired (which I did say).

In fact, it could be said that Lebron got 2 coached fired because Mike Brown was fired in an attempt to get Lebron to stay in Cleveland.

You trying to compare the two is pretty funny. I guess we can all keep assuming like you do. Kobe is a saint compared to Lebron though :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm not defending Kobe. I've never said that Kobe was anything other than an arrogant asshole. What I am doing is correcting the bullshit that you continue to cling to in your desperate attempt to defend Lebron.

I already said he was arrogant but you comparing Kobe bullshit to Lebron bullshit is pretty funny. I can't take it serious lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And even so Kobe got himself into that situation. Are we really comparing Kobe being accused of this crime compared to maybe...possibly Lebron could have had a coach fired. You can't make this shit up :pound:

Lebron haters try so hard and fail. :L

*ahem* i'm sorry, but WHICH one of us even brought Kobe up to BEGIN with...?

oh yeah, some butt-hurt LeClown jock-rider...:pound::pound::pound:

some dude MUST be "TROLLING"...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James didn't even agree to meet with Blatt for quite awhile after he was signed.
One would think being on the same page as your coach would be an important factor in one deciding to join that team.
It made zero bit of difference to James what Blatt was thinking or planning because he KNEW he could do whatever he wanted once he got off that plane with Gilbert.

How can this be? Shane has assured us that Lebron had absolutely nothing to do with Blatt getting fired. lol

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fact, it could be said that Lebron got 2 coached fired because Mike Brown was fired in an attempt to get Lebron to stay in Cleveland.

My bad on that, I got the quote wrong and you're right, there is a difference.

My whole point was that we really don't know what level of impact LeBron had on Blatt's firing... just like we really don't know if the allegations made against Kobe are true.

Going around saying "LeBron got Blatt fired" is the same as someone going around saying "Kobe raped a girl". Just because a lot of people believe it, doesn't make it true.

You and I agree that LeBron had the power to have Blatt fired. But Blatt being fired doesn't necessarily mean LeBron exercised that power.

We also agree that LeBron had the power to stop Blatt from being fired. But just because LeBron didn't exercise that power doesn't mean he was the driving force behind it or even strongly in favor of it. All it means is that he likely wasn't strongly opposed to it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not what you say...but how you say it. He was distasteful to the Cavs fan base when he did that.

Well was it distasteful when Kobe wanted a trade. Lebron made a stupid decision he never asked for a trade like Kobe he left in free agency bc he had a choice.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trying to compare the two is pretty funny. I guess we can all keep assuming like you do. Kobe is a saint compared to Lebron though :laugh3:

Actually, it was you who made the first comparison. More weak bullshit on your part.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:LeClown lovers ALWAYS trying and failing, I believe...:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was you who made the first comparison.

You still want to "defend" him. It's all good Kobe has retired we don't have to see him anymore. Honestly though this last season I really liked Kobe, I don't dislike him as much anymore.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said he was arrogant but you comparing Kobe bullshit to Lebron bullshit is pretty funny. I can't take it serious lol

well, that's only because you'll do ANYTHING to defend your boy...even if he has absolutely no clue who on Earth YOU are...:dhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.