• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Draft

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also hope this guy the Warriors drafted at 57 pans out. I liked PBJ and his upside. Sucks to see him go.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like most teams did well tonight which I sorta expected given how much talent was in this draft. Not just top heavy with stars, but guys all throughout the 1st and 2nd rounds that can play on a roster right now. I don't see any glaring bad moves from any teams though I think somewhere around #15, teams should have taken Cam Whitmore. I don't care what his medicals said, at that point, you draft on principle.

Team of the draft for me was Dallas. To move back two spots, get rid of Bertans contract, and still get the guy they wanted (Lively) is a masteclass move. Using the free space later to get Richaun Holmes and another pick is solid as well. They made good moves tonight.

Really liked the Wizards maneuvering around Coulibaly. I really like that kid. He was my hopeful Lakers pick 3 months ago but he shot up the boards like a rocket as soon as workouts started. Houston coming away with two projected Top 5 picks is a big win for them. I also like a couple of the moves Denver made to fill out their rotation with some experienced players. I like Boston grabbing Nnaji too but that's gonna be a move for down the road.

As for the Lakers, I mean you have to trust their scouting department. They rarely miss. Most everyone they draft over the last decade or so has been able to contribute to an NBA roster. JHS seems fine, but if they weren't going Whitmore, I personally would have gone Clowney or Sensabaugh. Getting Maxwell Lewis at 40 is great value though. He's got 1st round talent.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also hope this guy the Warriors drafted at 57 pans out. I liked PBJ and his upside. Sucks to see him go.
He’s popular on my twittersphere here in Indiana for obvious reasons. Still think you could use IJax though. :thumb:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on those Bertans offers, all offers considered.
Bertans and your top 2024 first rounder in exchange for one of the 2028 second rounders we got from Washington earlier tonight. :clap:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows Kerr has issues with him. It was well documented he was one of the younger players upset with his playing time.

But no one here was talking about any damn lottery pick. You were arguing with online rumors instead it the posters in here.

The Warriors don’t NEED to trade him.

They don’t need to trade him for scraps.

But they do need to trade him.

Because Kerr is legitimately terrible when it comes to developing young, talented, but relatively raw players.

Every day that passes and Kuminga inches closer to RFA his trade value drops. If they wait too long like they did with Wiseman, they will eventually end up taking a deal like the one purposed.

Now is not that time, but the clock is ticking.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t need to trade him for scraps.

But they do need to trade him.

Because Kerr is legitimately terrible when it comes to developing young, talented, but relatively raw players.

Every day that passes and Kuminga inches closer to RFA his trade value drops. If they wait too long like they did with Wiseman, they will eventually end up taking a deal like the one purposed.

Now is not that time, but the clock is ticking.
Why isn’t Kuminga in their post Splash Brothers plan?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers added 3 UDFAs after the draft:

2-Way:
Colin Castleton, C, 6'11, 230 lbs (Florida) - rim protector and defender
D'Moi Hodge, G, 6'4, 190 lbs (Missouri) - smaller 3&D wing

Exhibit-10:
Alex Fudge, F, 6'8, 185 lbs (Florida) - defender/athlete, needs work on his jumper

Seems Pippen Jr is likely moving on with these signings. Hodge's defense and improved jumper (40% from 3 last season with Missouri) projects better to the NBA.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q what do the Sixers have in Terquavian Smith NC St and Ricky Council IV Arkansas Azulus Tubelis Arizona and Marcus Bagwell Arizona St

Last edited:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2-Way:

Exhibit-10:
Alex Fudge, F, 6'8, 185 lbs (Florida) - defender/athlete, needs work on his jumper

Seems Pippen Jr is likely moving on with these signings. Hodge's defense and improved jumper (40% from 3 last season with Missouri) projects better to the NBA.

You have 3 two way deals now so he could stay

Reactions: DJ

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q what do the Sixers have in Terquavian Smith NC St and Ricky Council IV Arkansas Azulus Tubelis Arizona and Marcus Bagwell Arizona St

I liked council a lot.

He’s a steal if he can shoot. But he is not a good shooter right now. That’s his issue.

Smith is a small sg who shoots too much

I liked tubelis offensively, but he’s kinda stuck in the middle on defense

A little small and not super long, but explosive enough to chase a bunch of stretch 4s

This is not their best work Imo, but council is the guy to watch imo

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2-Way:

Exhibit-10:

Hodge would’ve been drafted if he wasn’t 25

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked council a lot.

He’s a steal if he can shoot. But he is not a good shooter right now. That’s his issue.

Smith is a small sg who shoots too much

I liked tubelis offensively, but he’s kinda stuck in the middle on defense

A little small and not super long, but explosive enough to chase a bunch of stretch 4s

This is not their best work Imo, but council is the guy to watch imo
Council’s athleticism is impressive from the small amount of film I’ve watched. Hopefully, they can get him with a shot doctor while he’s in the G League.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2-Way:

Exhibit-10:

Damn....I like Pippen as possibly a Payton Jr type one day.