• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Basketball

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No place to put a Sonics thread anymore thanks to Clay Clay and the Oklahomo Shitty Plunder. So I'll just use the baseball board to say that the highlight of the NBA season for me was seeing Golden State come back from 3-1 down and once again deny OKC a trip to the finals. It was even sweeter this year because I have no doubt that every basketball in Okieville was positive that their team would be in the finals.

Am I vindictive? Why yes, I am. So what? Sue me.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread sucks.

Reactions: DJ

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death of McClendon and OKC choke, at least there was a little positive for Sonics fans after the bitches on the council were bought out and voted no.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is fucking great

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OKC loses Durant, that's it for there title hopes.... I have nothing against the players on that OKC team, I just don't want to see Clay Bennett hoist a title trophy.... I might vomit

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where due to the Warriors for that rally. Then credit to Cleveland for doing practically the same thing!

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where due to the Warriors for that rally. Then credit to Cleveland for doing practically the same thing!
Don't forget to credit the NBA and Adam Silver for scripting how the Finals would play out. Anyone watching knows it was rigged, how bad, only they know. Either way the NBA forced it to go 7 for their greedy asses to make more money.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to credit the NBA and Adam Silver for scripting how the Finals would play out. Anyone watching knows it was rigged, how bad, only they know. Either way the NBA forced it to go 7 for their greedy asses to make more money.

They rigged the draft lottery for years, so why not? When Adolf ran the NBA he was questioned about this and he said keep asking that question because even bad attention is attention and keeps us relevant.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They rigged the draft lottery for years, so why not? When Adolf ran the NBA he was questioned about this and he said keep asking that question because even bad attention is attention and keeps us relevant.
Patrick Ewing anyone?

Yeah man, what a shit show anymore! I'm as guilty as anyone wanting the Sonics back the day they left, but seeing a playoffs such as this years along with past questions as they were my interest is less and less every day. I watch sports for what's suppose to be true competition, mono y mono. The NBA product is watered down and at this point could give two shits if they come back considering how much they have already tugged at Seattleites heart strings.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Ewing anyone?

Hakeem Olajuwon? NBA takes over franchise and trades its best player (Chris Paul) to largest market (Clippers because Lakers already made top dollar and Clips needed to bring theirs up) And the list goes on.

I told my wife when Cleveland was down 3-1 it would go to Game 7. Too much money left on the table if it did not.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant gone. Ibaka gone. Westbrook with one foot out the door. We are going to find out if the puny little OKC media market can support an NBA franchise when they have no hope of being competitive. My guess that their rebuild will be long and ClayClay will be looking to sell by around 2022-2023. Westbrook has one season left there (if he isn't traded before then). Once he is gone, they are a 30-52 team.

Breaks my heart......uh huh.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see Durant go, but almost don't even think it's fair that teams like Golden State can put together a roster like that.

Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant are two of the top 3 players in the NBA while Klay Thompson and Draymond Green are also arguably top 10 players as well. It's almost not fair that the Warriors can throw out two of the NBA's best players along with 2 other All-Stars on the court. Shit if they don't win a title next year, lol at them.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see Durant go, but almost don't even think it's fair that teams like Golden State can put together a roster like that.

Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant are two of the top 3 players in the NBA while Klay Thompson and Draymond Green are also arguably top 10 players as well. It's almost not fair that the Warriors can throw out two of the NBA's best players along with 2 other All-Stars on the court. Shit if they don't win a title next year, lol at them.

Great thing is, we don't have any allegiance to a certain team... We can just jump on bandwagons since we don't have a team... I'm excited... I jumped onto GS last season because i'm a huge Klay Thompson fan... Now I finally have a reason to root for Durant... Again...

GS in the West and Cav's in the East are the two teams I've been following the past few seasons...

Kernz

Sativa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No place to put a Sonics thread anymore thanks to Clay Clay and the Oklahomo Shitty Plunder.

As a native from the Seattle area, since the Sonics left I have not followed the NBA. I also live outside of the US, so he time differences and lack of viewing have been a factor.

However, I am going to try to follow the Blazers at the start of next season and Kevin Calabro will be working for the Blazers.

I am going to try NBA TV to watch Blazers games. (I already have NFL Games Pass and MLB TV to watch the Seahawks and Mariners.

Question:

Is NBA premium package good? I assume it would be but it's worth asking (if anyone has it).

I'll be watching the games a few hours later in the morning in here in Asia (recorded games, not live).

Anyone have experience with NBA TV?