• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nathaniel Hackett Death Watch

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 out of the last 3 games Russ has looked most like the he has in the past that he has all season. Could be a fluke or he could be back to normal. Next year when he’ isn’t playing with a bunch of dollar store O-Lineman will be the true tell.

Ah here it is... the OL blame game...

You realize Russ hangs his OL out to dry a TON, right? It's just his playstyle. All I heard last year was "Oh Russ is going to a much better offensive line and runningbacks and wide receivers, Seattle never helped him" blah blah blah...

Funny how that tune has changed. And Seattle's OL wasn't that bad... they had an all pro left tackle, routinely drafted players on the OL (a lot didn't do that great, but that's life), traded for OL, and routinely signed them. Russ just sucks as a pocket QB and relied on his legs to extend a pass for 40,192 seconds to locate a fuckin' wide open receiver downfield while ignoring the other 2-3 that were already open.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah here it is... the OL blame game...

You realize Russ hangs his OL out to dry a TON, right? It's just his playstyle. All I heard last year was "Oh Russ is going to a much better offensive line and runningbacks and wide receivers, Seattle never helped him" blah blah blah...

Funny how that tune has changed. And Seattle's OL wasn't that bad... they had an all pro left tackle, routinely drafted players on the OL (a lot didn't do that great, but that's life), traded for OL, and routinely signed them. Russ just sucks as a pocket QB and relied on his legs to extend a pass for 40,192 seconds to locate a fuckin' wide open receiver downfield while ignoring the other 2-3 that were already open.

Find me 1 year where Russ has injuries to his Offense as bad or worse as this year and I’ll never bring it up again.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me 1 year where Russ has injuries to his Offense as bad or worse as this year and I’ll never bring it up again.

2013 (Super Bowl year). Okung (left tackle) was out half the season, Carpenter missed some games, Unger was injured (did return for the playoffs) and only played half the season.. Sweezy was off and on, and Guacamole (it was really Giacomini) was also out several games. The whole starting crew was out across the line at some point.

Wilson made it work because he used his legs and athletic ability back then, and had Lynch.... but yah. Harvin and Rice were also out who were supposed to be the big playmakers in the passing game (Baldwin was a stud, but a slot guy at best).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 (Super Bowl year). Okung (left tackle) was out half the season, Carpenter missed some games, Unger was injured (did return for the playoffs) and only played half the season.. Sweezy was off and on, and Guacamole (it was really Giacomini) was also out several games. The whole starting crew was out across the line at some point.

Wilson made it work because he used his legs and athletic ability back then, and had Lynch.... but yah. Harvin and Rice were also out who were supposed to be the big playmakers in the passing game (Baldwin was a stud, but a slot guy at best).
Denver still has it worse.

As of right now, they have 5 Offensive lineman on IR, 3 of which have been there the majority of the season. Our starting center actually started the year at guard but had to move over because we have no one else who can play center right now. His replacement at guard is a rookie 5th round draft pick, our other guard is out because of getting poked in both eyes and so we don’t even know who’s his replacement yet because his backup is also injured, our starting RT has played maybe 5 games this year due to injury and our starting LT is a backup we’ve had to shuffle between LT and RT because our main LT has been on IR since week 8.

And since you mentioned other positions than OL I will too. Our #2 WR started the year on IR and we will end with our #4 being there as well. Both our #1 and #3 WR’s have missed multiple games due to injury and our #1 TE started the year on IR and will end on IR as well. Not to mention our #1 RB has been on IR since week 4 as well.

Look, Denver is a bad team this year I’m not just saying injuries are the only reason but if someone can look at a team with 23 players on IR with 13 of those being on Offense and say “yeah Wilson sucks because he just sucks now” then you’re just a hater honestly. Wilson’s had a struggle with us this year for sure trust me he’s not the godsend we all thought he was but he’s also not a straight dumpster fire either.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver still has it worse.

As of right now, they have 5 Offensive lineman on IR, 3 of which have been there the majority of the season. Our starting center actually started the year at guard but had to move over because we have no one else who can play center right now. His replacement at guard is a rookie 5th round draft pick, our other guard is out because of getting poked in both eyes and so we don’t even know who’s his replacement yet because his backup is also injured, our starting RT has played maybe 5 games this year due to injury and our starting LT is a backup we’ve had to shuffle between LT and RT because our main LT has been on IR since week 8.

And since you mentioned other positions than OL I will too. Our #2 WR started the year on IR and we will end with our #4 being there as well. Both our #1 and #3 WR’s have missed multiple games due to injury and our #1 TE started the year on IR and will end on IR as well. Not to mention our #1 RB has been on IR since week 4 as well.

Look, Denver is a bad team this year I’m not just saying injuries are the only reason but if someone can look at a team with 23 players on IR with 13 of those being on Offense and say “yeah Wilson sucks because he just sucks now” then you’re just a hater honestly. Wilson’s had a struggle with us this year for sure trust me he’s not the godsend we all thought he was but he’s also not a straight dumpster fire either.

the-office-walk-away.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your best hope for an argument is the HC & OC sucked.
Russ not playing with a good Oline has been almost his whole career.
That wouldnt be a reason to fall off a cliff.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Broncos are reaching out to Sean Payton …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... They will have to give even more draft picks away to the Saints for his services...
I know ! If they give up the first round pick they just got from the Chubb trade
they’ve lost their minds …

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If for some reason the Titan were to fire Vrabel, about how long would his phone be silent? I think he's done a very good job ever since he got there.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ! If they give up the first round pick they just got from the Chubb trade
they’ve lost their minds …
They've been squandering picks and talent for quite awhile now so letting go of another high pick shouldn't be the issue.

I think the real problem is getting outbid by another team that has alot more to offer New Orleans.