• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My work league 10 teams

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been trying hard for years to finally get one off the ground at work. Surprisingly, a good number know wtf they're doing :)

Here's my results from the 3 hole.
Screenshot_20230904_192727_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230904_192732_Chrome.jpg

Dotson was an oops pick after taking McLaurin..but whatever

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one cares
My thought is the roster is a lot different than your dynasty rosters, which is natural. You did snag Jefferson somehow, did you have the 1.1?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don't normally play 10 team leagues it's hard for me to judge. They always look great. That said, seems you certainly have a solid team, top to bottom.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker and Dobbins were great value. Them and Dotson made up the depth I feel you lost by going with Herbert and Hock when you did. Turned out to be a great move. I think it is solid.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker and Dobbins were great value. Them and Dotson made up the depth I feel you lost by going with Herbert and Hock when you did. Turned out to be a great move. I think it is solid.
yea, QB's went pretty heavy the first few rounds and the prospects of another league with Cousins/Dak/Goff as my guy jsut wasn't all that inspiring so I made the pick the first time there wasn't an obvious RB or WR as the easy choice. Funny thing is, had I went RB with what was left instead of Herbert or Hock, it would've been James Cook, and I still got him anyways, so I definitely consider it a win.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I judge teams in leagues with 8 or 10 managers, I'm looking at the top end of the roster, ignoring depth since everyone has it at this stage

QB - I'm not a big Herbert guy after he took a step in the wrong direction last year, but understand the allure of the new OC and hoping his weapons stay healthy for him to get back to his 2021 production. Goff/Gibbs stack could have you changing your starting QB for more than just bye week/injury.

RB - like the stable through and through here, especially after waiting until 3rd rd for your first one and 6th rd for your 2nd one. love the potential ceilings of J Cook, Dobbins, and Walker a lot to compliment Gibbs.

WR/TE - you used primo draft capital and landed primo top end guys, good work, should carry the squad

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts as well. Wish I had Herbert on my ten man team with Jefferson. I skipped QB and TE. My RBs are better than Treffs (Chubb, Rhamondre, Swift, Cook, Brian Robinson), but he made up for the lack of top end with high upside mid guys and got 4 of them.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has ripped your 9th pick yet? lolzzz

I think it's a real solid team, you might struggle a little at RB but then so will a lot of teams probably so... Thankfully you got enough of them that surely a couple will put up good numbers. I like Cook quite a bit. I'd like Walker a lot more if they didn't draft Charbonnet. Gibbs is gonna be good but with Montgomery there he won't put up big numbers, I think as the season goes on he will be used more though.

I'm a Vikings fan but i'm not sure I would like having both JJ and Hockenson. Addison if healthy will surely put up better numbers than Thielen did and that will probably cut Hockenson's numbers some.

I like Herbert this year, if those receivers stay healthy he's got a real good chance at throwing 30+ again.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has ripped your 9th pick yet? lolzzz

I think it's a real solid team, you might struggle a little at RB but then so will a lot of teams probably so... Thankfully you got enough of them that surely a couple will put up good numbers. I like Cook quite a bit. I'd like Walker a lot more if they didn't draft Charbonnet. Gibbs is gonna be good but with Montgomery there he won't put up big numbers, I think as the season goes on he will be used more though.

I'm a Vikings fan but i'm not sure I would like having both JJ and Hockenson. Addison if healthy will surely put up better numbers than Thielen did and that will probably cut Hockenson's numbers some.

I like Herbert this year, if those receivers stay healthy he's got a real good chance at throwing 30+ again.
I'm ripping my 9th pick plenty... at least I didn't start him here