• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My predictions

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Four: Florida, Arizona, Iowa State, Louisville.

-St Louis and UMass both lose in the first round.

-Duke and Cuse both won't make it past Sweet 16.

-Pittsburgh gives Florida all they can handle but falls just short after beating Colorado in the Rof64.

-Kansas loses to New Mexico.

-Virginia losses in the Rof32 to Memphis.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida, Michigan St, Wisconsin, Louisville

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad. Wisconsin and Michigan State would both be my second choices behind Arizona and Iowa State respectively.

I'm not really sold on Wisconsin. It was definitely between them and Arizona out of that bracket.

I may put Arizona in before my pool deadline. I don't know yet.

I kind of feel like I'm sleeping on Duke too. Second guessing myself too much lol

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really sold on Wisconsin. It was definitely between them and Arizona out of that bracket.
That my 'bracket most likely to have a 7-10 seed go the distance' with Arizona missing a player and Wisconsin always disappointing

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sheets...both with two 1 seeds and two 4 seeds.

Florida, Virginia, SDSU and UofL with Florida winning it all on one.

SU, MSU, AZ and WSU with WSU winning it all on the other.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is subject to change but right now I have 2 1s and 2 3s in the FF

Florida over Iowa State
Duke over Arizona

Florida over Duke

And in all likelihood I will make several changes...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Zona losing in their bracket unless Ok State somehow knocks them off. I think they are best suited to do it.

Zona would handle Wisconsin or Creighton.

I actually think if Creighton gets through Baylor/Nebraska they beat Wisconsin. I think Creighton is a horrible match up for this badgers team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Brandon Ashley injury is getting overblown. Especially by the media... but even by some Zona fans.

I keep hearing Ashley described as "the most complete player on the team", "outside shooter that stretches the floor", "most important defender".

I've watched every second of Arizona since Ashley's been on the team, and I disagree with everyone of those.

Fact is... if you told me at the beginning of the year to chose a starter to go down... I would've picked Brandon Ashley. I would've hated doing it, but the other 4 are more important to the team's success.

I'm not saying it isn't a big loss. It hurts... but I would strongly warn against using it as your reason to go against Zona in the tourney.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually still trying to figure it all out, it is bad I keep second guessing myself, but right now:

Florida, Michigan St, Zona, Lousiville

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sheets...both with two 1 seeds and two 4 seeds.

Florida, Virginia, SDSU and UofL with Florida winning it all on one.

SU, MSU, AZ and WSU with WSU winning it all on the other.

Agree that 7 of 8 can make the FF. I just think SDSU can't and won't

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Brandon Ashley injury is getting overblown. Especially by the media... but even by some Zona fans.

I keep hearing Ashley described as "the most complete player on the team", "outside shooter that stretches the floor", "most important defender".

I've watched every second of Arizona since Ashley's been on the team, and I disagree with everyone of those.

Fact is... if you told me at the beginning of the year to chose a starter to go down... I would've picked Brandon Ashley. I would've hated doing it, but the other 4 are more important to the team's success.

I'm not saying it isn't a big loss. It hurts... but I would strongly warn against using it as your reason to go against Zona in the tourney.

I just wanted to point out that's extremely easy for you to say because you got to see the before and after effect of what losing Ashley has done.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to point out that's extremely easy for you to say because you got to see the before and after effect of what losing Ashley has done.

True.

I think his importance goes more to the loss of a specific skill that others can't replace: the ability to spread the floor on offense. I love Aaron Gordon, but he doesn't scare anyone when he is standing at or a few feet inside the 3 pt line. Same with Rondae. Ashley's loss simply means we can only spread the floor when we have a 3 guard lineup (gabe york as SG, Nick Johnson as SF) and that hurts us where we were DOMINATING teams through 21 games, on the glass. It's no surprise that we have had a few games since the injury where we were outrebounded by inferior teams.

We can still win the title I have no doubt, but it will take a really impressive run with little margin for error. That margin was much larger with BA, even if his replacement (RHJ) is just as, if not more, talented.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas, mich st, zona, and witchita st with mich st beating zona in the ship

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure which part you're referring to, but that's more than fair for you to say.

But I specifically said if I had to chose someone to lose at the beginning of the season I would have chosen him. If anything, I'm less likely to chose him now, having seen the impact of his absence.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my 'bracket most likely to have a 7-10 seed go the distance' with Arizona missing a player and Wisconsin always disappointing

Yeah they really are. Both in Basketball and Football, the Badgers never fail to let you down.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are close, Instead of Wisconsin, I'm going for the upset....OK St.

omg i KNEW you think digger is smart!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW just eating ESPN for breakfast, lunch, and dinner huh?