• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My only concern with Trubisky

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing about Trubisky predraft that i remember reading that had me concerned was his wonderlich score. His number was very average. Not that it's a requirement for a successful QB but generally you need to be smart to pickup defenses and playbook. This is obviously one area where it's hard to spot watching him.

Right now I blame Loggains for our anemic, predictable offense.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is very predictable.

So is the defense every time they play the packers, and that is they could put a guy off the street at RB and against the Bears, he will gain 6 yards a clip.

They need to open it up. Trubs can play. Let him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubs has shown flashes and despite the dropped passes, he's missing a lot too. His forte was his accuracy predraft so we'll need to see how it plays out. He's also getting alot of passes knocked down at the line. And even so, right now he's only passing 3rd and long and that's not fair to his development or the team's success. I put all this on Loggains--he's been terrible.

Another point. It's obvious defenses are very wary of Cohen's presence. But Loggain's is neither creative enough or skilled enough to take advantage of this obviousness. Despite how you feel about Cohen, there's no denying his electricity and to have such diminishing carries over the course of the season, is terrible even for his development as well.

I'm going to be the first to say it: Loggains needs to be fired, even moreso than Fox.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubs has shown flashes and despite the dropped passes, he's missing a lot too. His forte was his accuracy predraft so we'll need to see how it plays out. He's also getting alot of passes knocked down at the line. And even so, right now he's only passing 3rd and long and that's not fair to his development or the team's success. I put all this on Loggains--he's been terrible.

Another point. It's obvious defenses are very wary of Cohen's presence. But Loggain's is neither creative enough or skilled enough to take advantage of this obviousness. Despite how you feel about Cohen, there's no denying his electricity and to have such diminishing carries over the course of the season, is terrible even for his development as well.

I'm going to be the first to say it: Loggains needs to be fired, even moreso than Fox.

No arguments here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loggains??? really??? The guy is more handcuffed then Trubs. Fox won't let him run his offense and the WRs won't let him run his offense. My blame goes on Pace, he put us in this position. First he missed bad on Glennon and then he struck out not swinging at WR. Now a inexperienced rookie QB with no help at WR/TE or Oline is forced into playing before he was supposed too. I love Trubs and think he will be elite one day but the plan to let him sit a year or most of it was the right one. Besides we lost this game because our 2 ILB,s weren't there. Trubs is getting a little better weekly IMO. But I don't blame Loggains although a whole new staff would be the right thing to do this off season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loggains??? really??? The guy is more handcuffed then Trubs. Fox won't let him run his offense and the WRs won't let him run his offense. My blame goes on Pace, he put us in this position. First he missed bad on Glennon and then he struck out not swinging at WR. Now a inexperienced rookie QB with no help at WR/TE or Oline is forced into playing before he was supposed too. I love Trubs and think he will be elite one day but the plan to let him sit a year or most of it was the right one. Besides we lost this game because our 2 ILB,s weren't there. Trubs is getting a little better weekly IMO. But I don't blame Loggains although a whole new staff would be the right thing to do this off season.

This may be true, but yesterday also marked Trubs' best game statistically.

I think with Inman in there, they can be proficient enough to sling it around more, particularly on early downs.

Yesterday, they just killed themselves. Penalties that put them in unfavorable down and distances and/or erased big plays, vanilla playcalling, stupid fucking challenges, and dumb fumbles at the fucking goalline.

The defense also happened to play one of their worst games of the season. We basically made Hundley look like AR. The Packers always seem to win the battles against us. Everyone talks of AR against us, but the last 5 years, it has been GB running us over from the opening kickoff. Ty Montgomery has killed us the last few games. And yesterday, a no-name back made us his prison bitch. We lose the battle in the trenches on both sides every time, even if it's against their scrubs.

Some-fucking-how, they always want it more than we do. Bottom line. And that is fucking unacceptable at this juncture.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the play call is a run with 9-10 in the box and Trubisky cannot change the play. Like I have said, IF trubisky is being allowed to change the play and he is not recognizing the defense, we have much bigger problems. It seems his cadence is the same each play and linemen get off well against our bad tackles.

How many times does Nick Perry have to get in his face before you give the fluke Leno help. Just because they decide to pay the man as a top LT in the leage does not mean he has ever been that good.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Trubisky is the problem. Kid's a gamer.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How in the world do you know Loggains is being handcuffed by Fox? Is this just a guess? Head coaches may interject, but no OC would stand and let the HC do their jobs for them. This is absurd. The whole offense is sputtering, the playcalling is predictable and you want to blame Fox instead of our OC is hilarious. You clearly must be in the locker rooms to know this.

Before the season started everyone was talking about how great the oline looks while i kept shouting for more line help.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do you know Loggains is being handcuffed by Fox? Is this just a guess? Head coaches may interject, but no OC would stand and let the HC do their jobs for them. This is absurd. The whole offense is sputtering, the playcalling is predictable and you want to blame Fox instead of our OC is hilarious. You clearly must be in the locker rooms to know this.

Before the season started everyone was talking about how great the oline looks while i kept shouting for more line help.
Loggains has 4 or 5 years of tape with him as the OC, this is not his style. I don't know why. HC no WRs bad Oline? I don't know but I know this offense is not like the others.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="BsGenius,

Before the season started everyone was talking about how great the oline looks while i kept shouting for more line help.[/QUOTE]
The Oline needs health or better depth.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing about Trubisky predraft that i remember reading that had me concerned was his wonderlich score. His number was very average. Not that it's a requirement for a successful QB but generally you need to be smart to pickup defenses and playbook. This is obviously one area where it's hard to spot watching him.

Right now I blame Loggains for our anemic, predictable offense.
You’re practically echoing every thing I have said since the draft. Loggains shouldn’t be expected to shape our QB of the future. He’s not even a good OC. When I stated this in the off-season, it was disregarded by everyone.

Trubs was my second choice at qb, partially because of Watson’s superior intelligence (in regards to the other QBs in he draft). Trubs isn’t bad though. He’ll pick it up. You can’t really judge him in the area you mention until they at least start slugging it more. I understand protecting trubs, but at this point, you let him sling it more. Even if he throws 4 picks in a game, it’s still growth. He’s going to make mistakes, just let him make them. Mistakes are big learning opportunities.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re practically echoing every thing I have said since the draft. Loggains shouldn’t be expected to shape our QB of the future. He’s not even a good OC. When I stated this in the off-season, it was disregarded by everyone.

Trubs was my second choice at qb, partially because of Watson’s superior intelligence (in regards to the other QBs in he draft). Trubs isn’t bad though. He’ll pick it up. You can’t really judge him in the area you mention until they at least start slugging it more. I understand protecting trubs, but at this point, you let him sling it more. Even if he throws 4 picks in a game, it’s still growth. He’s going to make mistakes, just let him make them. Mistakes are big learning opportunities.

I thought u were ignoring me. Please stand by your word. Or am I too comp long to ignore.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude has to pan out.

I want "UNLEASH THE FURY MITCH" to be something I say at least 14 times a week for the next decade.

14-6. The dream is still alive!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the play call is a run with 9-10 in the box and Trubisky cannot change the play. Like I have said, IF trubisky is being allowed to change the play and he is not recognizing the defense, we have much bigger problems. It seems his cadence is the same each play and linemen get off well against our bad tackles.

How many times does Nick Perry have to get in his face before you give the fluke Leno help. Just because they decide to pay the man as a top LT in the leage does not mean he has ever been that good.

Trubisky CAN audible. He simply doesn't very much.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My god, you are such a conceited little shit.

Get over yourself. Fuckin christ dude...

How many of your posts start out with "I told everybody this!"... or "I hate to toot my own horn!"

You love to "toot your own horn"... over some of the strangest shit I've ever seen. Nobody is keeping score of your little statements/predictions or gives a flying fuck.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barber seemed to think that he was. We know Loggains is calling the plays, Trubs cannot change them and Fox is crying run the ball.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god, you are such a conceited little shit.

Get over yourself. Fuckin christ dude...

How many of your posts start out with "I told everybody this!"... or "I hate to toot my own horn!"

You love to "toot your own horn"... over some of the strangest shit I've ever seen. Nobody is keeping score of your little statements/predictions or gives a flying fuck.
Well, it’s nice being right after everyone bashes you because they don’t agree with what you said. You bashed me. That’s why it makes you upset. I forgive you for the countless amount of times you bashed me when I was really correct.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loggains is all but gone. I like him and think he is a good OC. He has made the offense move with no talent the last few years. His play calling keeps defenses off balance and he gets WRs open. He should teach them to catch. I think well see more and more Loggy ball these last 6 games. Fox is the problem, not Loggy not Fangio, Fox is. Loggains plays in the new style NFL.