• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my observations of TC so far

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well , one full week is in the books and here is what i have seen based on clips and talk

our WR corp is better then advertised . quinn is outstanding and has won the slot job . PR and DOX are doing OK but i wouldnt be surprised if DOX is let go (i think he stays ) mclaurin looks like a future starting wr (within a year at worst ) . simms is taking up where he left off making plays and i feel he is in the lead for WR 5. harmon is next and then davis . all are having big camps so far . this position will have some hard cuts . steve simms and rahming have also shown very well. so you know davis can be a PS guy , he is eligible .

now its week one and its TC so games will matter so this isnt etched in stone but those are the leaders in the club house

Reed is having a big TC and looks fully healthy . sprinkle has upped his game . davis is doing well too. parham has stood out to me and is making a case to make the team or PS . a year of seasoning and the team could have something there

o/line , depth isnt so bad anymore with the penn signing . if we get TW back this can be a strength . martin is learning , flowers shows much better at LG then at OT christian is stronger sherf is on fire as is moses. peirsbacher is also showing well

RB lots of depth here , guice is rounding into shape (i expect he wont be himself til game 8 ) AP looks good . thompson looks healthy and explosive ., under the radar guy is shaun wilson who we recently signed has great speed and can return kicks , could be a sleeper

QB looks even and it looks like we will keep all 3 guys . i watched the HOF game last nite and Lock struggled with accuracy and pocket stuff . i expect haskins will be similar (which doesnt get me down ) but i just want to see him learn . i think case is our best bet to start opening day because i cant trust colt to stay healthy even though colt looks better in the offense

d/line , dominate and has lots of depth

ILB bostic is good in fosters place , but JHC is much much bigger and stronger and holcomb could be the steal of the draft

OLB we look good here as well . the 4th spot will have good talent there for sure

CB again , i like our CBs . i do think harris will knock alexander off the roster alexander is more a safety and hasnt looked all that good he has been hurt too . DRC is a question mark . moreland is still doing it so i am excited to see him in preseason

safety our starters look good our backups are in tight battles

to be honest i feel pretty optimistic about this team so far but games will show us the truth

what do you guys think ?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well , one full week is in the books and here is what i have seen based on clips and talk

our WR corp is better then advertised . quinn is outstanding and has won the slot job . PR and DOX are doing OK but i wouldnt be surprised if DOX is let go (i think he stays ) mclaurin looks like a future starting wr (within a year at worst ) . simms is taking up where he left off making plays and i feel he is in the lead for WR 5. harmon is next and then davis . all are having big camps so far . this position will have some hard cuts . steve simms and rahming have also shown very well. so you know davis can be a PS guy , he is eligible .

now its week one and its TC so games will matter so this isnt etched in stone but those are the leaders in the club house

Reed is having a big TC and looks fully healthy . sprinkle has upped his game . davis is doing well too. parham has stood out to me and is making a case to make the team or PS . a year of seasoning and the team could have something there

o/line , depth isnt so bad anymore with the penn signing . if we get TW back this can be a strength . martin is learning , flowers shows much better at LG then at OT christian is stronger sherf is on fire as is moses. peirsbacher is also showing well

RB lots of depth here , guice is rounding into shape (i expect he wont be himself til game 8 ) AP looks good . thompson looks healthy and explosive ., under the radar guy is shaun wilson who we recently signed has great speed and can return kicks , could be a sleeper

QB looks even and it looks like we will keep all 3 guys . i watched the HOF game last nite and Lock struggled with accuracy and pocket stuff . i expect haskins will be similar (which doesnt get me down ) but i just want to see him learn . i think case is our best bet to start opening day because i cant trust colt to stay healthy even though colt looks better in the offense

d/line , dominate and has lots of depth

ILB bostic is good in fosters place , but JHC is much much bigger and stronger and holcomb could be the steal of the draft

OLB we look good here as well . the 4th spot will have good talent there for sure

CB again , i like our CBs . i do think harris will knock alexander off the roster alexander is more a safety and hasnt looked all that good he has been hurt too . DRC is a question mark . moreland is still doing it so i am excited to see him in preseason

safety our starters look good our backups are in tight battles

to be honest i feel pretty optimistic about this team so far but games will show us the truth

what do you guys think ?
As usual, the team will go as far as the health and the QB take them. From what I have garnered from camp reports, Haskins is a very raw talent and will probably not see the field this year. So it comes down to McCoy or Keenum. While both are vets, neither can be considered ideal starters. But if we get Trent back and with the potential for our running game to be outstanding, they may not need to be. They just can't make the costly turnovers.

Need to see more before I make a season prediction, but I am slightly more optimistic than I was at the end of the season last year.