• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My new team for the year - LSU

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hop on the bandwagon now. It's likely to get crowded after LSU beats Auburn.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reasons

1. Michigan sucks
  2. LSU has never faced Michigan
  3. Less Miles is a former Michigan football player
  4. Similar team colors
  5. Michigan sucks

Nah man fuck that, Michigan will always be my favorite team even if I list them as 3rd.

LSU can keep Les, maybe they can do a team vote to see what his players think.

You may as well root for Turkey Tech since Loeffler is a former Wolverine, they beat the CUM and da ohio state.

Michigan has sucked for the past 8 years, don't give up on them now. If they screw up the next hire, then you have my permission to quit.

Just take the wife/girl out or something. Hell do it during the game to score bonus points, you already know we'll lose.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, take this for what it's worth:
Insider: John Harbaugh would accept Michigan job if offered

Not saying it's a lock, but there appears to be interest on both sides.

Hey buddy, are you done sitting in Hoke's lap? Are you done using youth as an excuse?

Good Harbaugh's contract is through 2017 and his lil bro's has like one year remaining. So which one sounds more realistic? Not to mention that only thing substantive in that article comes from an article written in November of last year.

Will believe it when I see it.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy, are you done sitting in Hoke's lap? Are you done using youth as an excuse?

Good Harbaugh's contract is through 2017 and his lil bro's has like one year remaining. So which one sounds more realistic? Not to mention that only thing substantive in that article comes from an article written in November of last year.

I have no shame in the position I had previously held. Because news flash, youth IS a legitimate explanation for their struggles in 2013. When you have 3 underclassmen making their first collegiate starts in the interior of the O-line, that's recipe for disaster. Remember, when Hoke showed up there were 8, count them 8, scholarship lineman on the roster. That was something that no matter who was hired in 2010 would take several years to undo that fuck-up by Rich Rod.

But back to Harbaugh, we all know what good a contract is for a football coach. They get fire/leave while in the middle of a contract all the time. And like I said, by all reports he is fuming at the Raven's front office over the handling of Ray Rice. Michigan plops down a fat pay-check in front of him, are you saying he wouldn't take that to return to the school he loved growing up and regrets not playing for (like his brother)?

Last edited by a moderator:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all -- LOL at the person who made this picture. Black on dark blue? Come one.

Secondly, I need a team to watch....one that actually plays football. I'm not sure what sport I've watched my team play the last few games. My new 2nd team seems to be playing it pretty well right now.

Not sure what you are talking about man. LSU is on pace to lose 4 or 5 games this year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound:

Youth is NOT an excuse. This is hoke's 4th year....wheres all his seniors he recruited? Why can SEC teams play youth and win....then lose talent to the NFL and still compete? This guy has had EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE for hoke and michigan......hell just a lil over a month ago bluenavynuke was arguing with me how great UM was gonna be this year....i was told nussmeir was gonna have this team flying high now that borges was gone......

Oh yeah.....an article that came out TODAY.....not months and months ago.....JOHN HARBAUGH IS NOT INTERESTED IN UM JOB. Now he will move on to the next harbaugh prolly.....no matter who UM hires navynuke will say hes the greatest coach ever and then we will be forced to give UM 4-5 more years to develope their young players.....arent there alot of 4-5 stars on this team already?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleves

and Nick Saban said he wasn't going to become the next HC at Bama, while he was in a presser for the Dolphins. Coaches lie just as much as media place articles with un-named sources out there.

But I do agree with a lot that you've stated regarding non development of their 4-5 star recruits.

No excuse coming from me. Michigan sucks right now but the talent is there and hasn't been developed.

Hoke has had his time and that time has now expired. He needs the axe

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years are left on Hoke's contract? UM can't afford another Fuckup hire.. They better make sure they have their guy before firing Hoke at the end of the year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleves

and Nick Saban said he wasn't going to become the next HC at Bama, while he was in a presser for the Dolphins. Coaches lie just as much as media place articles with un-named sources out there.

But I do agree with a lot that you've stated regarding non development of their 4-5 star recruits.

No excuse coming from me. Michigan sucks right now but the talent is there and hasn't been developed.

Hoke has had his time and that time has now expired. He needs the axe

Nice post blue. Dont take mt posts the wrong way. Most of my posts are towards the homer fans who sit and run their mouth all offseason about their recruits. Im sick of hearing that hoke needs time because his team is young. Hes had FOUR yrs. If they are young, its his fault.

Like i said these posts are at the arrogant walmart fans. Not good fans like you.

But hey at least we have the lions.......for now lol

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Michigan fans.. i know you guys are all hoping for the best, but here's how it's going down.

Michigan fires Hoke.

Top candidates for HC job all decline.

Charlie Weis named new head coach.

Suicide prevention hotlines light up like the 4th of July in Michigan.

-------------

Sucks to hear this out loud, but I believe it's now in your nature to do it this way.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Michigan fans.. i know you guys are all hoping for the best, but here's how it's going down.

Michigan fires Hoke.

Top candidates for HC job all decline.

Charlie Weis named new head coach.

Suicide prevention hotlines light up like the 4th of July in Michigan.

-------------
B
Sucks to hear this out loud, but I believe it's now in your nature to do it this way.

If that happens, it should be an easy transition. From one fat guy to another. Doughnuts will still be available in the locker room. We all know hoke loved the buffalo wild wing bowl(free wings) i wonder what bowl weiss would shoot for?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your new team just got an upgrade at QB...

:nod:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens, it should be an easy transition. From one fat guy to another. Doughnuts will still be available in the locker room. We all know hoke loved the buffalo wild wing bowl(free wings) i wonder what bowl weiss would shoot for?

I'll bet Weis would keep Hoke on as an assistant so he has a friend to go out an destroy buffets with. Can you image being the owner of an "all you can eat" and seeing those two squeeze through your front door together?!?!