• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My favorite by...a new game to play

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, assuming when you mentioned Indians, you were talking about stAte, I think..

1) That's awesome. I went there when they were the Indians.

2) That's awesome that you have a Charlie Brown quote in your sig.

3) I have no idea which teams you are referring to with the good games. If it is McNeese State, that must have been before my time, but I will Google it after I post this.

4) Still have no idea what this game is all about.
My bad there. ASU and McNeese were in the Southland Conference for quite a while. A lot of games were played between the two. Great series. I don't think they have played since ASU went FBS, unless it was the 1st couple of seasons. Don't remember.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4) Still have no idea what this game is all about.

LOL...lay off the weed, man!

Somebody posts a video. Underneath, they post three other artists that they like.

You can post your favorite song from any of those four artists, then you get to list three other artists for the next person to choose from.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad there. ASU and McNeese were in the Southland Conference for quite a while. A lot of games were played between the two. Great series. I don't think they have played since ASU went FBS, unless it was the 1st couple of seasons. Don't remember.
I figured it was something like that. I know ASU was pretty good in D2 before I got there. They were in D1, maybe 3 or 4 years when I started.

I remember after committing, I had one of the old school satellite dishes that showed some of the college games on the lesser known sport channels and I caught a replay of Arkansas State vs Florida and got real excited, since I really didn't know much about the school. They come back from commercial and the score was 7-0 Florida and I thought, "Wow... keeping up with a NC contender... that's pretty cool" Then, I saw that there was 13:30 left in the 1st quarter and stAte had just got the ball. So, I'm thinking, "OK, well, let's see what they have on offense." 1st play was a pick 6. They ended up losing like 70something to single digits. Give 'em hell, Red!

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A no brainer here. For thosr that have never heard this one,I willplay the short version.

Vanilla Fudge
Hot Chocolate
Cream

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A no brainer here. For thosr that have never heard this one,I willplay the short version.

Vanilla Fudge
Hot Chocolate
Cream
Chicken, the long version is the only way to go but...
Derek and The Dominos
Traffic
Mountain

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mountain
The Band
Little River Band

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken, the long version is the only way to go but...

Derek and The Dominos
Traffic
Mountain

Now that they have heard the short version

By request

and if really want to listen to something
listen to the live version