• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My condolences

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have been a class act all season, I really thought you had them yesterday. When Luck picked up that fumble and made that dive I was as stunned as the KC defenders, ouch. That was a crazy game, as much as we fight amongst each other I was really pulling for you to represent our division.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have been a class act all season, I really thought you had them yesterday. When Luck picked up that fumble and made that dive I was as stunned as the KC defenders, ouch. That was a crazy game, as much as we fight amongst each other I was really pulling for you to represent our division.

Have to give Luck some credit even though he threw some picks. Really frustrating that a team with as much talent on one side of the ball can look so incredibly inept due to straight up bad execution at times. Good QB's like Luck are going to kill that. We saw stacks for the 2nd half of the year with mixed results with some horrible games as well.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wasn't expecting a Super Bowl this season, bro. But WAS hoping to break this 20 year playoff curse. It sucks, but it is what it is. One thing i think everyone learned is you don't start playing soft defense in the playoffs even if you're up 4 touchdowns...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wasn't expecting a Super Bowl this season, bro. But WAS hoping to break this 20 year playoff curse. It sucks, but it is what it is. One thing i think everyone learned is you don't start playing soft defense in the playoffs even if you're up 4 touchdowns...

Sutton still "apparently" doesn't know how to counter stacks and picks in man defense after 10 games of seeing it... I am not amused with Sutton's adjustments at all. I still like what he brings if his players execute as evidenced by the first 9 games for the most part. DB's straight up were either not coached well enough in Sutton's D to respond, or they just suck and need to be cut immediately. Considering this is year 1 in his system, I don't think anyone should ask for Sutton's head exactly (like some people suggest on AP) but if something doesn't get fixed in the offseason; um, you can't win a SB rolling out a D giving up 30 PPG to good offensive talent and 10 to shitty ones on a luck/scheme neutral day. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Remember those magical triple coverages? That is botched coverage man D most likely. Norv Turner (Cleveland assistant) put out the blueprint and Sutton has yet to be able (through no lack of talent as a whole) to adjust to this.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should be a good chance that all 4 teams are improved this offseason assuming Manning comes back.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny but I watched the Raiders do that so many times last year, put up good numbers and play strong first half then beyond a super frustrating inability to FINISH.

I feel your pain CL67, you guys deserved better.