• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2016 Pac-12 Predictions

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they will still have it when conference play starts too. UW has by far the weakest nonconference schedule in the conference.
I meant you can't determine who has the best until conference play because of lack of common opponents. It wouldn't have mattered if they played any top teams. It's well documented and we readily admit their schedule sucks ass this year. Won't have any impact on their unit evaluations.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant you can't determine who has the best until conference play because of lack of common opponents. It wouldn't have mattered if they played any top teams. It's well documented and we readily admit their schedule sucks ass this year. Won't have any impact on their unit evaluations.
The next few years are a little light on the Non conference. BYU is in there but then in 20 and 21 there is Michigan

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next few years are a little light on the Non conference. BYU is in there but then in 20 and 21 there is Michigan
Yeah, I know. We had someone back out of a H/H that left us thin. Can't remember who, but maybe @RegentDenali does.

That and it's not as easy to find top flight teams to play OOC when your program has been down. With all the publicity they are receiving it should help them find more willing partners. You know, outside of the stupid SEC requirements that they refuse to play on the road. Like real partners, not pussies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know. We had someone back out of a H/H that left us thin. Can't remember who, but maybe @RegentDenali does.

That and it's not as easy to find top flight teams to play OOC when your program has been down. With all the publicity they are receiving it should help them find more willing partners. You know, outside of the stupid SEC requirements that they refuse to play on the road. Like real partners, not pussies.

We had a h/h booked with Wisconsin for 2018 and 2021, but they backed out as they were worried about conference scheduling conflicts with the big10 expansion. Something like that. They backed out. We didn't. Shame. It would of been a solid OOC series.

Cohen our new AD mentioned she wants to make it a priority to get more P5 teams on our open slots for OOC right now. I agree. Most of the PAC teams starting adopting the tSEC cupcake approach when the former BCS proved they weren't using SOS as any factor in deciding bids for bowls like the sugar and fiesta, but who would fill the most hotel rooms in NO and Pheonix that week.
With the playoff committee doing a better job of picking the real deserving teams, I think things will pick up with PAC OOC P5 scheduling again. I'd really like to see some quality P5 teams added to our open slots in the near future. Big10 and PAC have a good relationship. But always nice to see some quality Big12 and SEC series in there too. Hope that can happen.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, it was wisky. Thank you. Couldn't remember which ones backed out, but that left us quite thin in the OOC.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon lost Kansas State, Georgia and Texas A&M over the last 8 or so years. I don't remember all the dates. Finishing Virginia this year. starting Nebraska series this year. 1 off with Auburn in 19. Ohio State 20 and 21.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and Oregon has had more drawing power than UW over the last decade. Things have been looking up in those aspects and I fully expect our AD to get off her ass and bring in some better games in the seasons following the H/H with Michigan.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know must of those Boise guys were two and three stars coming out of high school, but make no mistake about it, Coach Pete had some straight up studs. Those teams, particularly the ones from around the 2008-2011ish era were absolutely loaded with talent.

Petersen always got massively lucky with our coaching situation or Kellen Moore would've been a Coug.