• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 10 Team Keeper H2H Points

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been doing a league with some freinds from the ESPN days and have had a keeper the last 3 years, but 3 years ago I didn't join so I actually inherited a team. This is year two for me and I am not really sure how I should approach this year right now. There ended up being one autodraft team so I can talk to him about relievers if need be. Is this roster salvageable as far as contending goes or is it better just to try to find more keeper worthy options later?

C Russel Martin
1B Anthony Rizzo (K)
2B Jason Kipnis
3B Evan Longoria (K)
SS Francisco Lindor (K)
2B/SS Trevor Story (K)
1B/3B Mike Moustakas
OF Nelson Cruz (K)
OF Justin Upton
OF Byron Buxton
OF Max Kepler
OF Ian Desmond
UTIL: Miguel Sano (3B, OF, DH)
SP: Carlos Martinez (K)
SP: Justin Verlander (K)
SP: Michael Fulmer (K)
SP: Lance McCullers (K)
SP: Jon Gray (K)
SP: Danny Duffy
SP: Rich Hill
SP: Steven Matz
SP: Sean Manaea
Bench: Ryan Madson
Bench: Kevin Kiermaier
Bench: Jorge Soler

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely do not think this team is bad, but probably not good enough to be a serious contender in a 10 team league.

I would not make any crazy moves just yet, but if you notice that your team is starting to fall back in the standings, Cruz, Verlander, Jupton and Longoria could all nab you some decent future assets.

As is, I think you have a shot at making the playoffs with a couple well timed moves. I would not worry about dealing for relievers, try to find a couple RP eligible SPs and roll with them. In points leagues they can be a lot more valuable than a mediocre closer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have the pieces to contend from day 1... Your rotation is a little weak for a 10 team league, but if some pitchers reach their potential then you will be fine...

This is the type of team that will win or lose on the waivers... you got the pieces to do well... Just try to find those pieces...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inheriting a team is kinda cool and fun. You've got some pieces, to be sure. Hang out and chill for awhile.

I agree with both T and Milk. If that ain't a first, then there's no such thing! :pound::pound::pound: