• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-Cin9DOu8]Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend - YouTube[/ame]

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun's not up yet. Here's A Little Night Music [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_jQBgzU-I&feature=kp[/ame]

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a little KISS and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra????
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7QrnEChTE]Kiss Symphony - Rock And Roll All Nite (DTS Surround - HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked forward to this at CCHA games for years. Then someone got offended. It's been awhile, appreciate the post. Even if it sticks out like a black thumb.

Some people just have no sense of humor. Here is one that gets the blood flowing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNJVn7AzXs]The Band & Paul Butterfield - Mystery Train - The last Waltz - 13 of 22 - YouTube[/ame]

Lige

Cock Of The Walk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snow day for my school. I will be posting more stuff...you lucky bastards!

Ran into this on Pandora. I am getting into some off the wall stuff. I think this is the song that plays in the background when Chuck Norris goes shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran into this on Pandora. I am getting into some off the wall stuff. I think this is the song that plays in the background when Chuck Norris goes shopping.

Clubbed To Death - Rob Dougan - YouTube

I actually took the time to watch Enter the Dragoon a couple of weeks ago. Man that little bastard was quick. The most impressive thing I saw was when he went up parallel to the floor over waist high and tapped the front of his ankle to the back of the other. Seemed almost effortless. I used to pride myself in the strength in my legs and my kicking ability, but I could never approximate that move.

Anyway, if you want to see Chuck Norris in his glory, check out Return of the Dragon. Of course, it is scripted so Bruce whips him, you see what he was in his youth.

Lige

Cock Of The Walk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Betty Boop. Electronica kinda your thing?

I got a taste of it when I ran a music store in the 90s.

I've been getting into the more Ambient/Chill side of it since I stumbled onto it on Pandora. Something different that caught my ear. It's trippy and has a beat but calming. I listen to it in my office and my student workers are always like "Who is that?" These are 18-19 year olds at an HBCU, so they're very underexposed to lot of genres. Free your mind!:music:

My day begins with Chant and Classical, switching to 80s New Wave after a bit and then some Acoustic Blues before lunch. It's a hodgepodge of Electronica and New Age in the afternoon.

That is all.

For now...

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a taste of it when I ran a music store in the 90s.

I've been getting into the more Ambient/Chill side of it since I stumbled onto it on Pandora. Something different that caught my ear. It's trippy and has a beat but calming. I listen to it in my office and my student workers are always like "Who is that?" These are 18-19 year olds at an HBCU, so they're very underexposed to lot of genres. Free your mind!:music:

My day begins with Chant and Classical, switching to 80s New Wave after a bit and then some Acoustic Blues before lunch. It's a hodgepodge of Electronica and New Age in the afternoon.

That is all.

For now...

Free your mind......and your ass will follow.....:nod:

Lige

Cock Of The Walk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snowed out again tomorrow. Cabin fever is setting in. I gotta get out here, man.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl3lWS8OZic]Muppet Treasure Island OST,T5 "Cabin Fever" - YouTube[/ame]

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lige

Cock Of The Walk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it's 60º and sunny w/ a nice spring like breeze off the bay....but we're gonna get some rain during the next few days which will be more than welcomed, because we've been in the midst of the driest/warmest winter here ever, as you've probably heard....that front will also bring much needed snow to the higher elevations and the sierras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUNgQ03D2qA]It's a Beautiful Day-White Bird - YouTube[/ame]

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you're getting the same, Blue.
We got about a total of 6-7 inches (that's what she said) but there's a layer of ice underneath all that which is a big problem. Low for tomorrow? Minus 7.

Grandpa would say it's colder than a well digger's ass.

We got a bit over 7" and it will only be minus 3 tonight before windchill. :yahoo:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it's 60º and sunny w/ a nice spring like breeze off the bay....but we're gonna get some rain during the next few days which will be more than welcomed, because we've been in the midst of the driest/warmest winter here ever, as you've probably heard....that front will also bring much needed snow to the higher elevations and the sierras.

It's a Beautiful Day-White Bird - YouTube

You already knew that was one of my all time favorite albums. I may have to listen to Girl with No Eyes later too. :suds: