• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on HTM you got to get more obscure.

Now if you havnt seen this and you like the allman bros you got to watch this. Got to love dicky betts ham boning!

YouTube - Allman Brothers Band (Dickey Betts)

Haha! I'm trying. I have so much on here (I forget, but a lot is devil music, lol) and try and be repectful to Doom's thread. Then, there's my hiatus.lol

Yep, that's a great one. Pretty sure I posted a cpl frm the Laid Back album. I have it still (the CD), though to come by.

YouTube - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison

WPDAWG08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! I'm trying. I have so much on here (I forget, but a lot is devil music, lol) and try and be repectful to Doom's thread. Then, there's my hiatus.lol

Yep, that's a great one. Pretty sure I posted a cpl frm the Laid Back album. I have it still (the CD), though to come by.

YouTube - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison

thats insane I was just watching that video before you posted it in fact I commented on the page about how clapton solo was chit cus he is obviously very high on heroin.lol

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats insane I was just watching that video before you posted it in fact I commented on the page about how clapton solo was chit cus he is obviously very high on heroin.lol

Ha..that's wild. I've seen him so many times and all different venues. Oddly, each tour was when he was suffering the biggest tragedies. It was damn amazing and extremely heartfelt. I get choked up thinking about it. Have no clue how he was even standing upright - sheer faith, will, & survival mode, I suppose.
Even saw him right after part of his crew went down w/SRV...:( ..and his son. :( That one was all acoustic (just him on a stool, his guitar, and low lighting; very intimate and the aura was super thick. Unreal. He IS God, no doubt.

Here's a badass one:

YouTube - Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits - Mandela B'day Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.