• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murray is a WARRIOR. Dez is a JERK OFF.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a rat's ass if a player was screaming? The Cowboys won and that is the bottom line.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez can be a big bitch, but no need to start questioning Witten. He's getting on the team for not playing 100%.

And as for Scandrick, I liked what he did. The D needed to step up and Scandrick backed up his talk with that INT.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're all a bunch of overpaid morons playing a game. When you can make millions of dollars and be broke in 4 years, you are a moron.

But I sure do love to watch sports! I'm guessing that's not only the bottom line, it's the reason we follow a bunch of overpaid morons and hang on their every word. And it's the reason they're all overpaid.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I couldn't give a monkey's if they yell and scream like that.

Better than sitting there like Cutler does, seemingly in some kind of coma.

I have no problem with them being upset about not putting their foot on the throat of Chicago.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I couldn't give a monkey's if they yell and scream like that.

Better than sitting there like Cutler does, seemingly in some kind of coma.

I have no problem with them being upset about not putting their foot on the throat of Chicago.

Being upset over a game plan is one thing. But if he was upset because he wasn't more involved, there's no excuse for that. Shut your fuckin mouth and do what you're told.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, he was upset after a Murray run was thrown for a 14-yard loss and then they had to kick a field goal.

After that happened, the Bears almost did threaten to get back into the game.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, he was upset after a Murray run was thrown for a 14-yard loss and then they had to kick a field goal.

After that happened, the Bears almost did threaten to get back into the game.

Pretty close. That big loss was on 2nd down. On 3rd down they decided to run, apparently setting themselves up for the FG. That's when he lost it. It seemed like they decided to settle for less despite having success in the air in the red zone, and I don't think the sat well with him. Turns out he was arguably right in regards to taking their foot off the gas. That game was a dumb Cutler pass away from being a one score game.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being upset over a game plan is one thing. But if he was upset because he wasn't more involved, there's no excuse for that. Shut your fuckin mouth and do what you're told.

And from what I read that is not why he was yelling. He wasn't upset because he never caught TD passes, but he was upset by kicking FGs.

This is what I read:

CHICAGO -- A national television audience once again got treated to the titillating sight of Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant screaming at teammates on the sideline.

On this occasion, Bryant expressed his anger after the Cowboys twice settled for field goals in the fourth quarter instead of finishing drives and stepping on the Chicago Bears' throats at Soldier Field.

Bryant said he hollered at teammates that they needed to seize the opportunity and not let up.

"No time to relax," Bryant said after the Cowboys' 41-28 win. "We're not going to relax because we've got an opportunity. That's the only thing I think about is an opportunity. We've got an opportunity to do something.

"Everybody knows I hate field goals. I love Dan Bailey, but hey, it is what it is. All I care about is us getting that W. There's been too many situations. We got [to get] our s--- right. We got it right."

Bryant, who caught six passes for 82 yards but was not targeted on either of the fourth-quarter drives that resulted in field goals, adamantly denied that he demanded the ball or complained about not getting an opportunity to make a play.

"F--- no. Hell no," Bryant said. "Anybody will tell you in this locker room, it's an unselfish mindset. That's what we're creating up in here. It's making sure, hey, we're doing what we're doing to win this game, not being relaxed. We don't want that. We've got an opportunity to do something big."

Bryant acknowledged that his sideline rants could look bad on television. He's not exactly concerned about perception.

"I do not care," Bryant said. "Because I know I'm not doing anything wrong. They don't know what's going on. I can't care less. They ain't on no sidelines. Nobody's on the sidelines with us.

"The only thing they're waiting for us to do is take an L and they can talk a bunch of s--- about us. ‘Oh, the same ol' Cowboys in December.' C'mon, man. Ain't none of that. We're going to take advantage of what we need to take advantage of.

"I don't give a f--- who films it. That's the truth. That's the truth. That's how I feel. As long as we get the W, that's all that matters."

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading that - I think he has the right mentality. WIN WIN WIN. Just the way it comes across sometimes makes him hard to root for and hard to watch.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think people get the wrong impression just watching the video and not hearing what they are actually saying.

And the point about Cutler mentioned above: What is up with that guy? He looks like he's on tranquilizers or something

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dez Bryant fantasy football owner in the first round of the playoffs, I want to yell at the coach too. Give the ball to Dez goddammit!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I want guys who want the ball. That is not a bad thing. Some of his non-TD yards were huge early as the lead was created.

And being upset with "settling" is again, not a bad thing. Much was made of the two 4th down conversions. That wasn't settling. That was trying to win a game.

Like Little Bill in that Denver game a couple of years ago when he went for it on 4th cause he knew his defense was suspect and Not Eli would eat them up.

I've never understood a prevent defense. Keep pressuring. It's how you got the lead....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dez Bryant fantasy football owner in the first round of the playoffs, I want to yell at the coach too. Give the ball to Dez goddammit!!

Fantasy aside, the Seahawks have NEVER had a Dez Bryant. No dis to a Largent. And you stuck Dallas with Galloway...

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same crap has happened multiple times in his career. He yells on the sideline, and a bunch of white guys that have no idea what he actually said, begin proclaiming the worst. After the fact, we learn the truth, and the story just sorta fades away. Wash, rinse, and repeat for the guys desperate to see an implosion in Dallas.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant won't end up with Steve Largent numbers. There's no comparison.

No matter.

Seahawks have never had a guy like Dez. A guy who can go up in a crowd and get the ball. Fight for tough yards after the catch.

Just another case where I don't care what the statistics have to say.

And again, no disrespect intended to Largent.