• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Multiple rumors of a big trade heating up in Boston

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This text copied from the article:

"
All of a sudden we have two sources reporting that trade discussions have picked back up in a big way for the Boston Bruins.

First, earlier today Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reported that trade talks where gaining momentum between the Colorado Avalanche and the aforementioned Bruins. These are two teams who have reportedly talked trade at multiple points this season, but nothing has materialized thus far.

Now however the Bruins may be willing to pay the price that the Avalanche was originally looking for, according to Bleacher Report's Adrian Dater, the Bruins have shifted their stance regarding Brandon Carlo.

Dater reports that Carlo is now on the table, although who the Bruins are looking to get back in exchnage (exchange) is anyone's guess at this point. The names that have been mentioned the most this season have been that of forwards Matt Duchene and Gabriel Landeskog."

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well do something because the season is circling the drain with this coach and this roster.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well do something because the season is circling the drain with this coach and this roster.
Pretty much. Still holding on to a playoff spot, but I would imagine they can't possibly feel like they're a real contender right now.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Still holding on to a playoff spot, but I would imagine they can't possibly feel like they're a real contender right now.

Toronto and Ottawa are only 1 point back, but both have played 5 games less than Boston. I think I heard the other day that those teams schedules will have the game in hand situation squared up in the next few weeks and the Bruins could wind up on the outside looking in.