• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Multiple games tonight.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this done on the NFL board and it works pretty good. There are 11 games tonight that start at 7pm and the latest is a 8:30 start.

Sabres and Flyers are on NBCSN. So we have at least one nationally televised game. I would guess TSN has one in Canada.

Lets see how it works out.

Lets Go Buffalo !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers VS Dallas?...........UMMMMMMM..

Fuck Dallas !!!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Islanders in this one.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rooting for the Panthers. It is very difficult to see the Islanders win or lose. If they keep losing chances are they will pull back the 1st round pick owed to my beloved Sabres for Vanek which means they will get the 2015 1st no matter the spot. Banking on the fact the Islanders will be equally as bad or worse next year the Sabres would then have two chances to land McQuaid.

I could have shortened this up a bit by just saying I am picking the Panthers.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, This is NOT intended to discourage any individual game threads. If you want to start one for any of the games please do so !!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rooting for the Panthers. It is very difficult to see the Islanders win or lose. If they keep losing chances are they will pull back the 1st round pick owed to my beloved Sabres for Vanek which means they will get the 2015 1st no matter the spot. Banking on the fact the Islanders will be equally as bad or worse next year the Sabres would then have two chances to land McQuaid.

Good point on that draft pick Upstater.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabres starting Enroth tonight? That's gotta piss off NBC. They must be saving Miller for the leafs tomorrow.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. I just dislike not having RJ to listen to during the broadcast and I hate having to wait until 7:30 for puckdrop. It will be ok if Doc is doing the game since he is a close second in my opinion or IMO as you kids say.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the pre game show and waiting for how long it takes Milbury to show he HATES the Sabres!!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way Vanek has rented a place on L.I.. He seems happy right now. He enjoys playing with Tavares & Okposo who he's good friends with. The Isles are simply waiting for Thomas to tell them he's ready to hear what they have in mind in terms of a contract. I have a feeling they're going to make him an offer that's very difficult to turn down. If the Isles continue to get quality goaltending they're going to be in every game. I expect the Sabres to get the Isles 2014 1st round pick.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabres starting Enroth tonight? That's gotta piss off NBC. They must be saving Miller for the leafs tomorrow.

That wouldn't make a whole lot sense - the Flyers are trending and the Leafs have been free-falling - oh well

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they are talking on a contract which is good news for you guys. I enjoyed having him but we needed to unload him to get better in the future. I am not sure what the Sabres intentions are with Moulson but he has been playing well with Tyler Ennis and Zemgus Girgensons so maybe he will get an offer as well.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames are in Music City tonight to take on the Preds - Calgary has played better on the road than at home ths year and Nashville is on the outside looking in as far as the playoffs are concerned (Don't know if Trotz is feeling any heat about not making the playoffs).

At any rate, it should be a low scoring affair. Go Flames Go!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they are talking on a contract which is good news for you guys. I enjoyed having him but we needed to unload him to get better in the future. I am not sure what the Sabres intentions are with Moulson but he has been playing well with Tyler Ennis and Zemgus Girgensons so maybe he will get an offer as well.

The Sabres are already in sell mode. It's only a matter of time before they begin trading all the guys who are UFA's at the end of the season. Moulson will be headed elsewhere soon enough.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flames are a team I can just never figure out. I always wish them well though.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sabres are already in sell mode. It's only a matter of time before they begin trading all the guys who are UFA's at the end of the season. Moulson will be headed elsewhere soon enough.

Potentially. They are playing so much better lately so it will be interesting for sure to see what they do. I was all for trading Miller away but the more I think about it the more I want him to stay.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially. They are playing so much better lately so it will be interesting for sure to see what they do. I was all for trading Miller away but the more I think about it the more I want him to stay.

It depends on how much money he wants & whether or not the team wants to give it to him in a long term deal. The Sabres need to look at their goaltending situation long & hard before they decide to pull the trigger on a trade. They better have a capable replacement that's for sure.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flames are a team I can just never figure out. I always wish them well though.

Thanks, buddy. I don't think the Flames have hit rock bottom yet, but it will be interesting to see what happens at this year's trade deadline and the upcoming entry draft. Next year is going to be scary, but there will hopefully be brighter days ahead in the not too distant future.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on how much money he wants & whether or not the team wants to give it to him in a long term deal. The Sabres need to look at their goaltending situation long & hard before they decide to pull the trigger on a trade. They better have a capable replacement that's for sure.

There is some depth there with Enroth, Hackett, and Makarov. Hard to say if Enroth can take the reigns 50-60 games a year. TSN mentioned yesterday that Miller could be a fit in St. Louis with Halak and prospect/s coming back. They have a ton of forward depth in STL so I could see that working out.