• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mtn West games I want to watch this weekend

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FRIDAY - Air Force (2-0) AT Boise State (3-0) - 7 p.m. Mtn Time on ESPN 2 . This game opened with Boise State as a 9 1/2 point favorite but has now dropped (in less than 24 hours) from 9 1/2 down to 8 1/2 or 8 points. I expect this to be a VERY tight ball game that either team could win. The College Football Game Simulator website (when I used it for this game) had Air Force winning 27 of 36 game simulations and has Air Force's chances of winning this game at 75%. The MyTeamsBetter website has Air Force as the favorite in this game with a 51.84% chance of winning this game.

SATURDAY - Wyoming (3-0) AT Tulsa (1-2) - 1:30 p.m. Mtn Time on the CBS Sports Network. The opening line on this game was Tulsa by 4 points but it's dropped to 3 1/2 points as of this morning. Tulsa is still favored I would imagine because Wyoming struggled (a LOT) to beat Idaho (at Wyoming) and Tulsa's 2 losses were to Michigan State and Oklahoma State with their 1 win being over San Jose State (34-16). The College Football Game Simulator website (when I used it for this game) had Tulsa winning 22 of 24 game simulations and has Tulsa with a 91% chance of winning this game. However the MyTeamsBetter website has Wyoming as the favorite and lists Wyoming's chances of winning this game at 61.71%

SATURDAY - Utah State (1-1) AT San Diego State (3-0) - 8:30 p.m. Mtn Time on the CBS Sports Network. This game opened with Utah State as a 2 point favorite but in less than 1 day it's now Utah State favored by 4 points. Personally I don't see Utah State as the favorite here. If I still were betting on college football games I'd take San Diego State and the 4 points. The College Football Game Simulator website has Utah State winning all 16 game simulations of this game (100% chance of Utah State winning). The MyTeamsBetter website has San Diego State winning this game with a 56.08% chance of winning this game.