• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moverare Recalled

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see him get a shot again, Kings may have won the game against Anaheim Saturday but they gave up a ton of rush chances and were scrambly defensively.

With Anderson hurt the pairings were:
84/8
92/3
5/21

The glaring issue was Clarke playing LD2, the kid barely knows how to play RD3. The Kings will be carrying 7 D on this NW Canadian trip and it'll be right into the fire tonight against Edmonton.

Nothing flashy about Moverare, good size, positionally solid. He won't be racking up any points but he makes safe, good plays to get the puck out of the zone and breaks up a lot of opposition chances right at the blue line.

Curious if he will play tonight, on the one hand his skills are exactly what the Kings need against McJesus and Draisaitl but like the Nashville game and tinkering from Jill, maybe not the game to do it.

Personally I would put him in replacing Clarke, or move Clarke to RD3 and scratch Spence especially after that horrible pinch that led to that SH 2 on 1 against Anaheim. It balances the lines out with a LHD/RHD on each pair again instead of having one of the RHD having to play LD again, which was a disaster with Durzi last year. Roy is a solid shut down RHD, I wouldn't move him over and keep Clarke in.

I wouldn't scratch Englund for a game like tonight either, I expect it to be scrappy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really argue overall. Def throwing Movarare to the wolves tonight if he gets in, BUT I gotta also agree with "The Hockey Guy" on Youtube when he said he felt like Edmonton peaked. They're always dangerous, but they had the crazy bad start, followed by that streak where they couldn't lose. Settled somewhere in between now and this will be a good test tonight. Could I see Kings getting beat down? Yes, of course, but I think they always play better on the road, and I expect something better.

Hoping to see some heart tonight. Also expect chippy game. Kane will have some antics. Perry will for sure have some say. Draisaitl likely mix is up.

Still worried about the goaltending and I don't know the structure of this rotation the Kings have going. Seems to be Rittich's net right now with Talbot spelling him once a week.

Kings are showing life lately, and I am all about the young guys getting in right now. I'd like to continue to see what is in the system and get these guys experience in big games. Edmonton is very top heavy still, and I still don't think Skinner is the goalie that can get them over the top long-term. So we'll see. West playoff race is going to be very very tight down the stretch this year.