• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West seeking partnership with PAC12

davidd2152

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your thoughts?

There is a relationship that already exist between some of the teams involved. In NorCal San Jose Sate and Stanford have the Bill Walsh Legacy game and I know Boise State has played some of the NW teams on a regular basis.

Personally I would love to watch Oregon and Nevada. Of course, the scoreboard might not have enough digits. I would expect a minimum of 125 pts scored in that game.

David

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your thoughts?

There is a relationship that already exist between some of the teams involved. In NorCal San Jose Sate and Stanford have the Bill Walsh Legacy game and I know Boise State has played some of the NW teams on a regular basis.

Personally I would love to watch Oregon and Nevada. Of course, the scoreboard might not have enough digits. I would expect a minimum of 125 pts scored in that game.

David

Yeah, Oregon 70+ Nevada 14 or so... That seems to be the score when these two meet up.

As far an alignment between The PAC and the Mountain WAC... Aint gonna happen... Ever

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It will never happen. But I think at this point though they're just looking at increasing the number of possible OOC match ups and also considering having potential additional bowl tie-ins together which makes sense cuz they're all Western teams. As far as Nevada versus Oregon goes, I think they already tried that match up a few years ago and it did not go well for the Wolfpack. Let's just say it was a lot to a little.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best the MWC has barely beat the middle of the road team in the Pac last year as it was. Having them pair up more games would just end in a lot more blow outs. I honestly don't think BSU could beat even Oregon again. They aren't the team they were a few years ago and the ducks would be so hungry that it wouldn't shock me to see them run up 70 on the broncos.

Once you get past boise, the quality falls off fast. I'm not sure how many MWC teams would even beat Colorado or WSU.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the PAC & the B1G have an agreement - why would the PAC step down?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best the MWC has barely beat the middle of the road team in the Pac last year as it was. Having them pair up more games would just end in a lot more blow outs. I honestly don't think BSU could beat even Oregon again. They aren't the team they were a few years ago and the ducks would be so hungry that it wouldn't shock me to see them run up 70 on the broncos.

Once you get past boise, the quality falls off fast. I'm not sure how many MWC teams would even beat Colorado or WSU.

Its Dodd. Makin shit up again...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on mamba, you went over to the CBS board and are trying to get Smiles over here. Yeah, I saw that...
I'm just laying the ground work for his grand entrance lol.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It will never happen. But I think at this point though they're just looking at increasing the number of possible OOC match ups and also considering having potential additional bowl tie-ins together which makes sense cuz they're all Western teams. As far as Nevada versus Oregon goes, I think they already tried that match up a few years ago and it did not go well for the Wolfpack. Let's just say it was a lot to a little.

Yeah, well. Oregon tried a little matchup with Boise State a few years ago. Oregon discovered that they didn't matchup.

I say Boise State gives UW another beatin to commemorate the opening of the new Husky Stadium in August too.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm sure Boise would beat them every single year

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon "would" put up 70 on Boise, huh? Good one, Wiz.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well. Oregon tried a little matchup with Boise State a few years ago. Oregon discovered that they didn't matchup.

I say Boise State gives UW another beatin to commemorate the opening of the new Husky Stadium in August too.

which 'beating' did they already take? UW beat BSU pretty easily in '07 just before they reached rock bottom and put in a 0-12 effort in '08. Then last year they barely beat UW on the heels of a major blow up vs WSU. The UW team at the end of the season was missing 1/3 of its starters and was sputtering all over and BSU could only scratch out a 2pt win. I'd hardly call that a 'beatin'. I'm sure you feel pretty confident, but so do I. There isn't much of a chance that game isn't a blow out and I don't think you will like the outcome much.

As for Oregon, I'd lay down big money that the zeros would mop the floor with BSU at least a few times in a row if they planned a series. Beating a team twice doesn't mean you would do it again.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berkley, nevermind the beatdown on the Blue in 2009, don't forget about the 2008 beating too at Autzen Stadium. I was at that game. The Oregon fans were pouring out of the stands about halfway through the third quarter down 34 to 13 to a bunch of freshmen and sophomores. But Oregon "would" throw up 70 on Boise. Yeah. Sure they would! Yeah, same with mighty UDub who hasn't been ranked in 12 YEARS!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever think in your life you'd have one of those?
:suds:

rdj-no.gif

iweezy_animated_50.gif

seth-rogan-no.gif

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which 'beating' did they already take? UW beat BSU pretty easily in '07 just before they reached rock bottom and put in a 0-12 effort in '08. Then last year they barely beat UW on the heels of a major blow up vs WSU. The UW team at the end of the season was missing 1/3 of its starters and was sputtering all over and BSU could only scratch out a 2pt win. I'd hardly call that a 'beatin'. I'm sure you feel pretty confident, but so do I. There isn't much of a chance that game isn't a blow out and I don't think you will like the outcome much.

As for Oregon, I'd lay down big money that the zeros would mop the floor with BSU at least a few times in a row if they planned a series. Beating a team twice doesn't mean you would do it again.

Hey I grew up in Seattle and know all about Husky football. Trust me, the Don James years are long gone.

I lived in Seattle in 07. Yes, UW won that game BUT then at the very last minute Washington punked out and cancelled a returned game to Boise in 08. UW perferred to pay the cancellation fee rather than take their payback beat down...a far better Oregon team took the beating instead.

I'll confess I miss the Don James dayz when men were men in Seattle.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Boise will be hanging on there victories over Oregon just like South Carolina hangs on the nuts of Bama...

Both Nutswingers...

You dont see Oregon running around still bragging about whoopin Michigans as at the Big House and beatin em when they were #3 in the country do ya. WHo gives a flyin fuck. You beat Oregon. Get the fuck over it already...