• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most teams have one big, physical receiver like Julio, AJ green, or Jeffrey...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so excited to see what it's gonna be like for us to have TWO big guys like that.

Duron Carter and Eddie Williams are both 6'4 and over 200 pounds. Not to mention Kevin Norwood, he shined in the title game catching passes over the top of the honey badger, and those smaller, speedy guys like DeAndrew White and Christian Jones.

With an OC that likes to air it out a little more, and the arm of AJ, I'm very excited. I just hope I don't get let down, because this offense should be damn good next year, especially with what we bring back on the offensive line and at running back.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1.... Next year offensively we should improve. Looking forward to see what D Hart brings to the table along with Lacy

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck is up with the devils emblem moto!?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 georgia dome won't matter what clown is lining up on DB U. Fair warning.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 georgia dome won't matter what clown is lining up on DB U. Fair warning.

I'm sure the Hokies are gonna be good just like they always are, I'm excited about that game, I feel good about the outcome though. We could very well lose, but I think that will be a normal year for VT, you guys lose a very good game to Bama, then win out and play in the Orange Bowl. I'm still waiting on Vt to cross from being right on the edge of a championship team, to actually being one. Seems like they always fall just short of the big game. That's no insult btw...VT could do it if they only came to the SEC...:lol:

In all seriousness, I think it's gonna be another good game like it was in 09, but you guys catch us at the wrong time. We lost a lot of good players this year, so 2012 is our "rebuilding year" if you wanna call it that. We're reloading with some very good young talent, all they need is maturity and playing time. By 2013 they will have that, and they will be scary....at least I hope so.

I'm sure you can tell me a lot about VT reloading too though, we'll just have to wait and see how our teams do this year.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Hokies are gonna be good just like they always are, I'm excited about that game, I feel good about the outcome though. We could very well lose, but I think that will be a normal year for VT, you guys lose a very good game to Bama, then win out and play in the Orange Bowl. I'm still waiting on Vt to cross from being right on the edge of a championship team, to actually being one. Seems like they always fall just short of the big game. That's no insult btw...VT could do it if they only came to the SEC...:lol:

In all seriousness, I think it's gonna be another good game like it was in 09, but you guys catch us at the wrong time. We lost a lot of good players this year, so 2012 is our "rebuilding year" if you wanna call it that. We're reloading with some very good young talent, all they need is maturity and playing time. By 2013 they will have that, and they will be scary....at least I hope so.

I'm sure you can tell me a lot about VT reloading too though, we'll just have to wait and see how our teams do this year.
agree with this statement.