• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Most Likable Pac-12 University?

Which Pac-12 University is most likable?

• Arizona

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Arizona State

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • California

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • UCLA

• Colorado

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Oregon

• Oregon State

• USC

• Stanford

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Utah

• Washington

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Washington State

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These quotes from the Big Ten thread, but more applicable in this thread now...

I voted for the best academic school in each conference because unless I have a rooting interest, I usually root for whichever school takes its academic mission more seriously.

In this case, Northwestern

That is why my PAC 12 pick is Stanford

I agree, and voted for Stanford in this thread.

I don't root for them often, because I went to USC. So the "other things being equal" is never equal in the Pac 12. Every game will affect USC, even if only indirectly. But I voted for Stanford as the most objectively likeable because of academics.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to like PAC teams then I started posting on sports forums and I don't like them any more.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you enjoy partying then its Wazzu hands down. Oregon St. is ok .. the rest are assholes.

I know the drinking is aggressive. I'm originally from Boise and visited my friends at Wazzu that went there on a couple of occasions.

But I also went to school at Arizona State and I would be hard pressed to find anywhere that could hold a candle to that place. I mean the money, designer drugs, Scottsdale clubs, and late night parties alone. It's absolutely ridiculous.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m glad to see Stanford isn’t winning.

You might have once put them in the same category as Northwestern and Vandy, but then they decided to start winning football games and half of their graduates became tech billionaires, so fuck them.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the drinking is aggressive. I'm originally from Boise and visited my friends at Wazzu that went there on a couple of occasions.

But I also went to school at Arizona State and I would be hard pressed to find anywhere that could hold a candle to that place. I mean the money, designer drugs, Scottsdale clubs, and late night parties alone. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Don’t forget the VD.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea though of mascots. If you want to see the greatest defense in the history of football, allow us to have a few live mascots lined up near the opposing endzone. Would make Woody Hayes incident look like child's play.
so are you gonna set up like a bar or something near the endzones where the cougars sit?
IMAGE_Cougar-the-Musical-2_medium.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford followed by Arizona State because they got the coeds.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked Washington because Coach Pete

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m glad to see Stanford isn’t winning.

You might have once put them in the same category as Northwestern and Vandy, but then they decided to start winning football games and half of their graduates became tech billionaires, so fuck them.
For the record I decided to eschew the tech billions to be a teacher.
u-jelly-mad.svg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really think all the strippers (who are only doing it to get through college) end up at ASU. No rhyme or reason that the universe decided to send all the hot and slutty girls to Tempe Arizona.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so are you gonna set up like a bar or something near the endzones where the cougars sit?
IMAGE_Cougar-the-Musical-2_medium.jpg

Sure, why not. Score a touchdown and some old lady will give you a bj instead of a td dance.

winningTorch

ray=out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah. Oregon's never rubbed me the wrong way oddly enough so I'll say them too.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll recuse my team and rank the remaining 11 with the skinny.
  1. Washington - Coach Pete number one reason, plus they're a great historical program.
  2. Stanford - Coach Shaw makes them easy to like, plus a rich on fundamentals program.
  3. Oregon State - AD Wally, plus they've come out of nowhere every blue moon.
  4. Washington State - Coach Pirate, so much fun, plus it's easy to like the air raid attack unless you're Wazzy.
  5. California - Big Bro, they had their moments and look to be on the right track, North beware.
  6. Colorado - Never a threat, except last year. LOL
  7. Utah - Solid team, good program and good addition to the PAC.
  8. Arizona - Sort of Assholes, things can get chippy from time to time.
  9. Arizona State - Really Assholes, things always get chippy, probably because we take all their Women.
  10. USC - Rival, need I say more?
  11. Oregon - Can't win the big one, so much shit talk without a natty or even a platter!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll recuse my team and rank the remaining 11 with the skinny.
  1. Washington - Coach Pete number one reason, plus they're a great historical program.
  2. Stanford - Coach Shaw makes them easy to like, plus a rich on fundamentals program.
  3. Oregon State - AD Wally, plus they've come out of nowhere every blue moon.
  4. Washington State - Coach Pirate, so much fun, plus it's easy to like the air raid attack unless you're Wazzy.
  5. California - Big Bro, they had their moments and look to be on the right track, North beware.
  6. Colorado - Never a threat, except last year. LOL
  7. Utah - Solid team, good program and good addition to the PAC.
  8. Arizona - Sort of Assholes, things can get chippy from time to time.
  9. Arizona State - Really Assholes, things always get chippy, probably because we take all their Women.
  10. USC - Rival, need I say more?
  11. Oregon - Can't win the big one, so much shit talk without a natty or even a platter!

I don't exactly hate the Air Raid. I hate that Mike Leach doesn't have a brain and realize you can't throw the ball 70 times in Pullman in November. Since I was a kid Washington State has consistently been the only team in the conference who threw the ball, but when it's snowing or freezing, it's not a bad idea to use our most explosive offensive players who happen to be running backs.