• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most impressive team in the tourney so far.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly thought WSU had the best first round game.. The Badgers don't look too shabby either.. Tennessee looks great as well even though Umass was overrated and overseeded.. Who do you have?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayton, Michigan, Florida, Louisville.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayton, UConn, Michigan, Wisco...will add a few more today.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly thought WSU had the best first round game.. The Badgers don't look too shabby either.. Tennessee looks great as well even though Umass was overrated and overseeded.. Who do you have?

Depending on level of play, could very well add Mercer or Tennessee this evening.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how Pitt pounded on the mighty Big12 Colorado and Florida completely shut Pitt down, have to be a "homer" and give it up to the best defense in the country. MSU, very impressive and that win last night by Wisconsin was off the charts.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there are really 2 levels to this question. Impressive means a contender that is playing on all cylinders. It also means a team that is playing well that we didn't know they had in them.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Connecticut

Dayton

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how Pitt pounded on the mighty Big12 Colorado and Florida completely shut Pitt down, have to be a "homer" and give it up to the best defense in the country. MSU, very impressive and that win last night by Wisconsin was off the charts.
Big 12 Colorado???

Despite that flub, yes FLORIDA has looked the best, was the best team all season, and is still the best team remaining.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 Colorado???

Despite that flub, yes FLORIDA has looked the best, was the best team all season, and is still the best team remaining.

Yikes; I meant the "mighty PAC" tks for the catch.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All good points, 'cept Colorado is not in the B12.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but Dayton looked good. Mercer looked really good in their win, will see today if they can keep up that level of play.

Michigan, Wisconsin looked pretty impressive.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a question better left for tonight, since 16 teams have only played 1 game.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously? Fuck you man.

How do you think Florida would look if Scottie Wilbekin was out for the season? That's the impact of losing Dinwiddie. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to even know who he is.

You tout the ACC as the best conference and look like a moron, and then come here insinuating that those of us who have said the Pac is very good this year don't know what we are talking about. And yet, besides one bad performance by CU, the Pac has performed very well. Did you see Oregon against Wisky? That was a 10-8 team in our conference. I am pretty sure the 10-8 team from the ACC is in a tight matchup at home with Illinois in the NIT at the moment.

So once again you don't know what you are talking about. CUE RUNEMAN BRINGING UP MEANINGLESS PICK 'EM RESULTS AS THE REASON HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT BASKETBALL!!!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Fuck you man.

How do you think Florida would look if Scottie Wilbekin was out for the season? That's the impact of losing Dinwiddie. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to even know who he is.

You tout the ACC as the best conference and look like a moron, and then come here insinuating that those of us who have said the Pac is very good this year don't know what we are talking about. And yet, besides one bad performance by CU, the Pac has performed very well. Did you see Oregon against Wisky? That was a 10-8 team in our conference. I am pretty sure the 10-8 team from the ACC is in a tight matchup at home with Illinois in the NIT at the moment.

So once again you don't know what you are talking about. CUE RUNEMAN BRINGING UP MEANINGLESS PICK 'EM RESULTS AS THE REASON HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT BASKETBALL!!![/QUOTE]

That which is in bold is the only thing you got correct...congrats. LOL

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That which is in bold is the only thing you got correct...congrats. LOL

wow, seriously great rebuttal to the points I made. Impressive man, I stand corrected

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Badgers have been the best team in the country (in the second half). BO's second half adjustments are infallible as you noticed with coming from behind 12 vs Oregon/refs and winning by 8 and coming back vs MSU in outscoring them in the second half by 15 points. However the issue is our start. We are one of if not the worst/slowest starting teams in the NCAA. We were even down to American University at one point early in the first game. I just can't see us making these major comebacks for the entire tournament as the level of play will drastically increase as we progress. If the game is tied or UW is up at the half I would say we are a lock to win. If it's within 10 it's 50/50 but over ten it would take a near miracle vs a top ten team like MSU, Arizona, Florida (yes we beat them but they were missing players).

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dcZONAfan, Runeman, why are you two always arguing? It's kind of entertaining. Please....continue.