• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Forced Fumbles All-Time List

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things have heated up in this category over the past two years. We have some new leaders now:

All-time Forced Fumbles:

1. Robert Mathis 50
2. John Abraham 47
3. Jason Taylor 47
4. Bruce Smith 46
5. Dwight Freeney 44
6. Chris Doleman 44
7. Derrick Thomas 41
8. Rickey Jackson 40
9. Charles Tillman 40
10. Julius Peppers 40

Honorable: Richard Dent 37

Seems to me that Mathis will continue to climb his record after watching him this year. Amazing! John Abraham has moved up to tie for 2nd place and he might play next year to even up this number. Dwight Freeney's early injury this year could cost him his career but we will see how he pans out. Charles Tillman and Julius Peppers is staying neck and neck rounding out the top 10 now. I believe both of these Bear's players probably have a couple more years left in them so they might jump into the top 5 if they continue their pace. What do you guys think?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathis is going to keep that record for a long time... Hard to imagine anyone getting close to it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this list up because it seems as if every google search says that Doleman, Jackson and Thomas has the most forced fumbles. Of coarse these lists were way outdated and most of the fan base didn't know about these new up-rising leaders.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, he had 10 this season alone? That's insane. He's only 32 so he's still got plenty of gas left in the tank to build on that record.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah it's crazy. It was looking like Dwight Freeney was going to go into the top 2 spots this year but his early injury screwed that up and now it looks like his career might be done. Then you have Mathis who we all knew would get some good fumbles this year, but getting ten was crazy and put him over the top as the new #1. Abraham was gone most of the year but when he came back at the end of the season he put up 3 I believe for the year and got him tied for 2nd now. Abraham has considered retirement for the past two years so I don't know if he's going to come back. Then Tillman and Peppers has slowly creeped up into the top 10. They both average like 3 or 4 a year. If you go by their averages, they will both move up next year.