• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More evidence Craig James is a lying puke

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The moment I saw Craig James give his little speech on tv I knew this whole thing was for attention.....I mean obviously I believed it was even before seeing that, but I seriously vomitted when I saw him on national tv during a football game getting 1 on 1 time with the camera stating "I'm a dad....and I was worried for my child's safety."

I don't mean to make my family sound all crazy/blue-collar or anything, but my dad would have laughed his ass off if I told him my coach locked me in a shed. He would have said, "it's good for ya boy."

This was simply a case of Pampered Child Syndrome......plus wanting attention.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The moment I saw Craig James give his little speech on tv I knew this whole thing was for attention.....I mean obviously I believed it was even before seeing that, but I seriously vomitted when I saw him on national tv during a football game getting 1 on 1 time with the camera stating "I'm a dad....and I was worried for my child's safety."

I don't mean to make my family sound all crazy/blue-collar or anything, but my dad would have laughed his ass off if I told him my coach locked me in a shed. He would have said, "it's good for ya boy."

This was simply a case of Pampered Child Syndrome......plus wanting attention.

shut up shady!

craig is probably guilty of whatever that link says- but you're in no position to pile on. you have the nerve to keep calling for coach pelini to be fired and that you'll even pay for his ticket- go talk a long walk off a short pier shades!

Last edited by a moderator: