• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moby knows the real story.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should probably go into the PF if a mod wants to send it that way. :)

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with critical thinking skills, a grasp on reality and a penchant for logic can see the writing on the wall..(no pun intended)
Do the math, connect the dots....and as the saying goes..follow the money.
Russia is in total collusion w/ this illegitimate, corrupt and vastly unqualified admin.

I'm positive the guy currently residing in the WH, along with many of his staffers, advisors, appointees and cabinet nominees are complicit, and willfully sinking into deeper and dirtier water of that "swamp" they allegedly wanted to drain.
Only took 3 weeks for the 1st casualty to get nabbed and outed....just a matter of time for the rest of them now.

The investigation process will unfold accordingly with each domino knocking over the next.
There's just way too much at stake to simply let this all slide...and not only for us here in the USA, but for people all over the world who are seeking truth, justice, peace and equality.

Last I checked we are a democracy for all....not a monarchy, authoritarian regime, or plutocracy for the few.

But I digress....
Ftr: I do like a lot of Moby's music. I've been to 2 of his shows in the not too distant past.

Last edited: