• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB announces Red Sox penalties

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took Manfred this long to figure all this out? WTF was he doing?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not generally on the Red Sox side, but they did cheat to beat the Dodgers. Any punishment just seems wrong in that context.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cora's back in 2021?

Mjharvey1878

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took Manfred this long to figure all this out? WTF was he doing?

He's waiting until Gronk gets traded and the day before the NFL draft to bury this story as far down the page as possible.

I am done with the MLB. I'm dropping my seats at MMP and I'll give my money to the minor league team in town. At least the beer is cheaper and there's more entertainment for the kids.

Manfred is going to run this great sport into the ground. Mark my words.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's waiting until Gronk gets traded and the day before the NFL draft to bury this story as far down the page as possible.

I am done with the MLB. I'm dropping my seats at MMP and I'll give my money to the minor league team in town. At least the beer is cheaper and there's more entertainment for the kids.

Manfred is going to run this great sport into the ground. Mark my words.

That could be it. Manfred dragged it on long enough now not many people are talking about it

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Papi speaks!

"They were searching, trying to find out if anything that happened at Houston happened in Boston, and, basically, it wasn't even close to a similar situation. What happened in Boston is what everybody is doing in the league right now, and I think the punishment was not fair."

Mjharvey1878

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Papi speaks!

"They were searching, trying to find out if anything that happened at Houston happened in Boston, and, basically, it wasn't even close to a similar situation. What happened in Boston is what everybody is doing in the league right now, and I think the punishment was not fair."

what they were doing in Boston was exactly the same as what they were doing in Houston, it just was used situationally and didn’t involve banging trash cans. He is right though that everybody in the league is doing it. That’s what makes all of these harsh penalties for only two teams a joke.

The only reason Boston got off more lightly was because no player went public with what happened. Without a rat, there’s no public pressure for the MLB to really do much. Fuck Manfred and Fuck the MLB

Mjharvey1878

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be it. Manfred dragged it on long enough now not many people are talking about it

Ding ding ding. You hit the nail on the head. I feel bad for Boston, I really do. They, along with the Astros, are being punished for things that also it every other team in the league is doing. I like a lot of the Red Sox players. There’s a bunch of good guys in that clubhouse. But if Manfred wants me to believe that Cora had no idea about the system when he was the ring leader of the system in Houston, then they can kiss my ass. He knew because he started it. There just wasn’t a whistleblower to call him out on it publicly. So Manfred can sit behind his bullshit report and blow smoke up our ass.