• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Mississippi St. @ Texas A&M

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou loses one if not both of last two. SEC West is definitely not the East...we eat our own young.

This will be the fourth straight year we played Mizzou and the only time we won was last year when half their team was injured. MIzzou seems to have our number.

I get tired of seeing them on the schedule too. I was hoping to play more teams in the east and not the same team we were playing in the BigWTF. But every year when the schedule is released they are there. Is this supposed to be one of those rivalries that they keep manufacturing?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to force things way to much this year and its leading to picks, also he's come to rely on Mike Evans leaping ability and created a habit of throwing bad passes up for grabs and hoping Mike makes a play, he does this at least once a game now where as virtually not at all last season. We have a great offensive line and great running backs, I cannot see why we do not feed them the ball more and take the pressure off of Manziel to make every play for us.

Against that big Mississippi St defensive line it wouldn't have worked. Mississippi St's weakness was in their secondary so that's why A&M threw the ball so much.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the fourth straight year we played Mizzou and the only time we won was last year when half their team was injured. MIzzou seems to have our number.

I get tired of seeing them on the schedule too. I was hoping to play more teams in the east and not the same team we were playing in the BigWTF. But every year when the schedule is released they are there. Is this supposed to be one of those rivalries that they keep manufacturing?

I think alot of it had to the do with the conference realignment.