• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings 2015 Record Will Be?

Predict the Vikings Record for 215

• 16 - 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 - 1

• 14 - 2

• 13 - 3

• 12 - 4

• 6 - 10

• 5 - 11

• 4 - 12

• 2 - 14 or Worse

• Total voters

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jCPcZKs.gif

Better start Dejarik between these two.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better record/Division title-by one game in a year the Packers were their worst in years and Bridgewater was 10-19 for 99 yds and pick in the title game and we still won

AP-still won the rushing title in a pass happy league

Ponders O line was terrible as well

Top 2 recievers were irrelevant due the QBs inability to throw the ball accurately more than 20 yard down the field

minimally better doesn't mean "far and away better"

stick to hockey...dipshit

BETTER IN EVERYTHING. Equal far and away better. He was better in his rookie year too.

I think we can pencil in Teddy to have better than 7 TDs and 11 Ints in his next two years too.

And of course Ponder is out of football.

cherry pick all you want. You are the dipshit. It goddamn insane you keep coming back for more punishment.

Teddy shits on Ponder. Send in some fanboy mail to the NFL on Fox crew, the NFL on CBS, Monday Night countdown, send it to Andrew fucking Luck or to whoever is punting footballs for the Cleveland goddamn Browns.

If they are collecting a paycheck in some capacity to follow or participate in football. It will be 100% the votes of Teddy over Ponder. And yes, Im allowing Christain and Sam Ponder to vote as well.

FUCKING MORON.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Teddy much more than I did Christian Laettner but he was far from good and it appears the coaching staff isn't too sure about him either, we brought in Wallace to be our deep threat and the guy went multiple games without a catch, the reason, they don't trust Teddy to throw the ball down the field. If he doesn't make some serious strides next year I fear the Vikes will again be looking to draft a QB in the 2017 draft...

The Vikes are a playoff team because of AD and the defense not because of Teddy...

Is it just me or does he throw like Lamar from Revenge of the nerds?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BETTER IN EVERYTHING. Equal far and away better. He was better in his rookie year too.

I think we can pencil in Teddy to have better than 7 TDs and 11 Ints in his next two years too.

And of course Ponder is out of football.

cherry pick all you want. You are the dipshit. It goddamn insane you keep coming back for more punishment.

Teddy shits on Ponder. Send in some fanboy mail to the NFL on Fox crew, the NFL on CBS, Monday Night countdown, send it to Andrew fucking Luck or to whoever is punting footballs for the Cleveland goddamn Browns.

If they are collecting a paycheck in some capacity to follow or participate in football. It will be 100% the votes of Teddy over Ponder. And yes, Im allowing Christain and Sam Ponder to vote as well.

FUCKING MORON.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring up more logic and he folds again.

I'll just wait 20 minutes before he pushes the reset button.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Teddy much more than I did Christian Laettner but he was far from good and it appears the coaching staff isn't too sure about him either, we brought in Wallace to be our deep threat and the guy went multiple games without a catch, the reason, they don't trust Teddy to throw the ball down the field. If he doesn't make some serious strides next year I fear the Vikes will again be looking to draft a QB in the 2017 draft...

The Vikes are a playoff team because of AD and the defense not because of Teddy...

Is it just me or does he throw like Lamar from Revenge of the nerds?

You know I wanted Carr!!!!

But for anyone to continually argue with a straight face that Ponder and Teddy are the same it just insults the entire fanbase as a whole.

I'd bring it up at the game on Sunday. But don't want to risk fellow fans misunderstanding and thinking I like ponder. Ice chunks to the face would be painful.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring up more logic and he folds again.

I'll just wait 20 minutes before he pushes the reset button.

LOGIC..LOL, man you're thick, give it a rest...dipshit

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I wanted Carr!!!!

But for anyone to continually argue with a straight face that Ponder and Teddy are the same it just insults the entire fanbase as a whole.

I'd bring it up at the game on Sunday. But don't want to risk fellow fans misunderstanding and thinking I like ponder. Ice chunks to the face would be painful.

I honestly liked Tarvaris more than I did Ponder and you know hockey how much I liked Tarvaris! Teddy is no question better than Ponder but really that's not saying much as Ponder is one of the worst starting QB's not only in Vikings history but league history.

The Vikings have never had a QB in my lifetime I had less confidence in than Ponder and i'm old...

Ponder was a worse draft pick than Troy Williamson and Dimitrius Underwood combined!

Last edited:

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly liked Tarvaris more than I did Ponder and you know hockey how much I liked Tarvaris! Teddy is no question better than Ponder but really that's not saying much as Ponder is one of the worst starting QB's not only in Vikings history but league history.

The Vikings have never had a QB in my lifetime I had less confidence in that Ponder and i'm old...

Ponder was a worse draft pick than Troy Williamson and Dimitrius Underwood combined!

Statistically in EVERY STAT,(cept a few like TD passes(which means nothing) and rushing yards, where Ponder has more), Bridgewater was MARGINALLY better than Ponder, based on both of their sophomore seasons, its a fact. If Ponder was one of the "worst QB's in league history" which I won't argue with, how can we honestly be certain Bridgewater is a long term FRANCHISE QB?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically in EVERY STAT,(cept a few like TD passes(which means nothing) and rushing yards, where Ponder has more), Bridgewater was MARGINALLY better than Ponder, based on both of their sophomore seasons, its a fact. If Ponder was one of the "worst QB's in league history" which I won't argue with, how can we honestly be certain Bridgewater is a long term FRANCHISE QB?

Well I wont argue with you, i'm just saying I watched both QB's play and I can see pretty clearly Teddy is a much better QB, and honestly if you actually watch the games you'll hear announcers say good things about Teddy, they say some bad to but they do say good things about him, I don't remember any announcer aside from homer announcers saying a kind word about Ponder, so it's not just me who sees it. Also, numbers aren't the only thing to use when determining who's better if so Emmitt Smith is the greatest running back of all time, I personally don't think he's top 10.

Also, please show me where I said Teddy was a franchise QB, if I recall I said he better make serious strides in 2016 or the Vikes will be again addressing the QB position in the 2017 draft.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wont argue with you, i'm just saying I watched both QB's play and I can see pretty clearly Teddy is a much better QB, and honestly if you actually watch the games you'll hear announcers say good things about Teddy, they say some bad to but they do say good things about him, I don't remember any announcer aside from homer announcers saying a kind word about Ponder, so it's not just me who sees it. Also, numbers aren't the only thing to use when determining who's better if so Emmitt Smith is the greatest running back of all time, I personally don't think he's top 10.

Also, please show me where I said Teddy was a franchise QB, if I recall I said he better make serious strides in 2016 or the Vikes will be again addressing the QB position in the 2017 draft.

I'm not looking to argue, I get enough of that with Mr Hockey.
I'm not saying you said anything about Franchise QB. It was just a question for you.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Vikings have never had a QB in my lifetime I had less confidence in that Ponder and i'm old...

Tavaris lol. At least that guys got a ring!!!

But yeah Teddy is far from a finished product and definitely needs more consistent leaps. But in two years he's shown elite completion %, ability to play well in crunch time and not turn the ball over too much(if he doesn't throw lefty). So pieces are there as you noted announcers mention.

Even Aaron Rodgers looks mortal with a shitty o line. And Rodgers is one of the best ever.

Hopefully a 11-5 season(and playoff success???) will give Teddy confidence to grow more. I'd like to not have to find another QB.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy is nowhere near what i thought he would be when i wanted him to be drafted by us. And I am disappointed that his stats haven't improved as much as i thought they would. But Teddy doesn't make all of the mistakes or bails on plays and is pretty damn reliable on pressure situations. He still does bone head things like the left handed throw. But for the most part he has been able to extend drives when we need it most.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Makes all the mistakes or bails like Ponder did.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Makes all the mistakes or bails like Ponder did.

Teddy holds the ball too damn long though! That fumble at the end of the Arizona game was kinda costly, instead of being home with a 1st round bye we play Seattle this week!

I'm absolutely giving him another year and I am not complaining now I just fucking hate Seattle and it's gonna bother me for a long time if we lose!!!

EDIT... To be honest i'd rather lose to the Packers in the playoff than the Seahawks, that's how much I hate Seattle!

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit that is one of his mistakes. In normal situation when its early I feel he doesn't want to make a mistake like throw an int. But he is by holding the ball too long. It drives me nuts. He was quoted in his rookie year that the holes to make are a lot smaller than college. He has to confidence he makes thegood pass.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy's fumble vs Zona was a BAD mistake.

But that was AWFUL coaching to even be in that situation dropping back for a few more yards?

And yeah, we would have a bye!! Kick the FG and win with momentum!!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit that is one of his mistakes. In normal situation when its early I feel he doesn't want to make a mistake like throw an int. But he is by holding the ball too long. It drives me nuts. He was quoted in his rookie year that the holes to make are a lot smaller than college. He has to confidence he makes thegood pass.

Honestly I can't put all the blame on Teddy in those situations, the receivers need to do a better job of moving when the play doesn't go anywhere, he stands there looking or gets out of the pocket and the receivers are standing there, move dammit!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy's fumble vs Zona was a BAD mistake.

But that was AWFUL coaching to even be in that situation dropping back for a few more yards?

And yeah, we would have a bye!! Kick the FG and win with momentum!!

I honestly didn't have a problem passing in that situation but it should have been a quick out and if its not there THROW IT AWAY! You do not stand in the pocket looking around for 8 seconds thinking someone will come open, especially not with the way our line pass blocks!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the most important piece for the Vikings this Sunday is the offense line, if they don't play their best game of the year we won't have much chance... Oh and keeping Wilson in the pocket and putting pressure on him is a close second!