• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Joseph-no more excuses

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph pleased with journey that led him to WVU - WVU - ET Mobile

“Last year, mentally, we struggled. We had young guys who shouldn’t have stepped on the field. Is that an excuse? Yes. Should we still have won games? Yes, but at the same time, that’s why this year there are no more excuses.

Sounds like everyone down the line understands what we need to do...I was big on Kevin White last year, really hope Joseph is right...a guy like him could really help Trickett or whoever is back there.

LET GO!!!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effort the one constant with conditioning - WVU - ET Mobile

“That’s one thing I preach every day. We demand it out of our drills and out of our lifting. I will argue, and I will question anyone who wants to argue that there are other teams that work any harder than us. It doesn’t matter if we don’t get wins or if we don’t show it on the field, but I will argue no one works harder and I believe that will transition into wins.

Those who said this last year should go talk to Mike Joseph, I think he will disagree with you strongly.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph pleased with journey that led him to WVU - WVU - ET Mobile

“Last year, mentally, we struggled. We had young guys who shouldn’t have stepped on the field. Is that an excuse? Yes. Should we still have won games? Yes, but at the same time, that’s why this year there are no more excuses.

Sounds like everyone down the line understands what we need to do...I was big on Kevin White last year, really hope Joseph is right...a guy like him could really help Trickett or whoever is back there.

LET GO!!!!!
:suds:

You want to know why we lost to Kansas DAD....read the above .....slowly.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

You want to know why we lost to Kansas DAD....read the above .....slowly.

Oh no Slaton. I good coach would have his team regardless. You know better than that.:wink: