• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Gesicki is a Nittany Lion

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE pickup for PSU. Bigtime talent at tight end who was a heavy lean to OSU and herban Liar, who was pulling out all teh stops to get him. BOB out recruited the Liar with the deck stacked against him for a kid who was all OSU for a long time. This staff is going to be unreal in recruiting going forward with the full slate of ships and the bowls a non factor for next class

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted on recruiting forum. Awesome awesome pick up for the Lions. Breneman and Gesicki will make defenses stay up late at night.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted on recruiting forum. Awesome awesome pick up for the Lions. Breneman and Gesicki will make defenses stay up late at night.

Still have 2 more years for Carter and James as well......BOB will be able to use his 4 TE sets with some serious skill now. Hopefully Wilkerson makes it back next year too.
Thomas holley is now on the clock

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear PSU is after him hard. We need some O-Line help bad though. After this year we will be hurting I think.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear PSU is after him hard. We need some O-Line help bad though. After this year we will be hurting I think.

We lead, unless someone absolutely blows him away, he'll be a Lion. We'll get an OL, they are back in steady communication with ND commit Quenton Nelson, who just happens to be great friends with Gesecki. These extra ships will be put to good use. They will get a haul on OL next year, many bigtime kids in their wheelhouse and they have full allotment to give, plus even with sanctions remaining, that class misses 1 bowl i they play as true frosh, none if redshirt

Holley would fill a big need as well, we aren't getting Nnadi unless VT closes door on him, so its Holley or we probably stop at 1 DT