• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mid-season Awards

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you got?

MVP:
OPOY:
DPOY:
OROY:
DROY:
COY:
EOY:
CMBPOY:
Biggest Surprise team:
Biggest Disappointing team:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP: Kyler Murray. His growth has been the difference in the growth of the first place Cardinals.

OPOY: Cooper Kupp,, first in all the Wr triple crown categories. Most impressive is his redzone play, with 9 redzone touchdowns.

DPOY: Myles Garrett, could be just as essily be TJ Watt and Trevon Diggs. The second half will determine this award.

OROY: Ja'Marr Chase

DROY: Micah Parsons

COY: Matt LeFleur, have to deal with a diva qb who is more divash than normal and injury bug.

CMBPOY: Dak Prescott

Biggest Surprise team: Raiders, crazy years, numerous retirementsto start the season, head coach forced to resign, players in trouble with the law. Yet, they are in 1st in division. It has been one heck of a year, thus far for the Raiders.

Biggest Disappointing team: Chiefs, the contenders are in last place in their division

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP: Stafford
OPOY: Henry
DPOY: Myles Garrett
OROY: Chase
Droy: nobody standing out yet
COY: Lefleur
Surprise: Bengals
Disappointing: Dolphins. Although Chiefs, Browns and Niners in the mix

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP-Derek Carr. I've been really tough on the guy over the years and he might fade again this year but stats aside, the way he has led the Raiders through all the turmoil and kept them in first place is remarkable.
OPOY- Have to go with Kupp although Henry was on his way to another great season before the injury.
DPOY- T.J.Watt but Miles Garrett definitely having a huge season. Can't go wrong with either guy, imo.
OROY-Chase is running away with it so far, both figuratively and literally. Mac Jones and Najee Harris have been solid though.
DROY- Nobody really standing out so going with Micah Parsons for now.
COY- Agree with Matt LaFleur. Brutal first game likely due in large part to the diva prick at QB and has rolled since despite injuries. If he continues to win with Love, kudos for sure.
Surprise team- Bengals. Thought they would improve and a lot of season left but have to give them credit.
Disappointing- Washington FT. Especially the defense. Didn't expect much offensively but that defense was supposed to give them a chance. They have been getting stomped instead.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP-Derek Carr. I've been really tough on the guy over the years and he might fade again this year but stats aside, the way he has led the Raiders through all the turmoil and kept them in first place is remarkable.
OPOY- Have to go with Kupp although Henry was on his way to another great season before the injury.
DPOY- T.J.Watt but Miles Garrett definitely having a huge season. Can't go wrong with either guy, imo.
OROY-Chase is running away with it so far, both figuratively and literally. Mac Jones and Najee Harris have been solid though.
DROY- Nobody really standing out so going with Micah Parsons for now.
COY- Agree with Matt LaFleur. Brutal first game likely due in large part to the diva prick at QB and has rolled since despite injuries. If he continues to win with Love, kudos for sure.
Surprise team- Bengals. Thought they would improve and a lot of season left but have to give them credit.
Disappointing- Washington FT. Especially the defense. Didn't expect much offensively but that defense was supposed to give them a chance. They have been getting stomped instead.
I forgot about Washington. Their defense was thought by some to be a top unit in the game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP: Matt Stafford Could be one of about 7 QBs.
OPOY: Jonathan Taylor leads all scrimmage yards (Stafford might hurt Kupp's chances) Cant wrong with either
DPOY: TJ Watt or Garrett since it will be a sack or turnover award, but I would like to see Demario Davis & Darius Leonard in the mix
OROY: JaMarr Chase. Not even close at the moment.
DROY: Nick Bolton Anyone's guess really but going with a tackler who leads rookies in TFL
COY: Sean McVay Dark horse Zac Taylor
EOY: Dont know what EOY stands for
CMBPOY: Dak Prescott easily
Biggest Surprise team: Cincinnati Bengals (honorable mentions The Cards)
Biggest Disappointing team: Miami Dolphins (Dishonorable Mention Seahawks & Chiefs)

I think the Rams go on to be the most feared team in the 2nd half of the season giving Stafford the edge on the 7 or so QBs.
With Henry out for season Taylor or Kupp will win OPOY
Watt or Garrett will most likely win DPOY but I wish they paid more attention to a players importance overall to the defense & not just the stats.
Bolton probably wont win DROY because he is on a shitty defense but if he continues the way he is, Probably should unless a player separates himself.
If I am correct about the Rams second half. Is the reason I pick McVay, but if the Bengals can shake off the Jets loss & go on a tear, Taylor could steal the award away. Which is why I have them as my biggest surprise team
Dolphins were supposed to take the next step into the playoffs & now hang down there with the Texans. They have to be the biggest disappointment team.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you got?

MVP: Murray. I can see Brady, Stafford etc. But He's running away with it
OPOY: Was going King Henry but now. Murray
DPOY: Hard Pick. Donald and Ramsey are being Monsters, I understand TJ Watt Love. But Myles Garrett
OROY: Chase but everyone is saying heads and tails it's him. I say Najee Harris is a close second
DROY: Haven't given Much Thought. Darrell Taylor, if we are arguing Semantics, if not Parsons
COY: McDorremt outta Buffalo. I understand LaFluer arguement but Look at what Buffalo has done this year
EOY: Who cares about this?
CMBPOY: Dak
Biggest Surprise team: Can't argue against Cincy. But I think LA Chargers have done Great this year.
Biggest Disappointing team: San Francisco. Everyone was like, OMG. Look out for them, Their back, Their going to dominate....

What happened...... Exactly what the rest of the NFC West thought.

For those who say us. I got 2 counter-points.

A) This is something that the Seahawks Board saw coming for the past year or so. Take a look at our Game threads and the complaints on Defense.

B ) We did this last year but still righted the ship and made the playoffs..............

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you got?

MVP: Murray. I can see Brady, Stafford etc. But He's running away with it
I disagree on Kyler is running away with it. Stafford has a strong case, if Murray keeps winning it should be his.

Matthew Stafford is top 2 in QBR vs. both Man and Zone coverage. No other QB in the league is top 7 in both.