• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching them play NW today I would think we should win this game, but who knows. I know this, 11 secs to go, the ref spots the ball, Michigan's line is NOT set and the right tackle was moving before the snap. Linesman did not throw a flag, wow. That should have been game over right there, as much as I hate NW, they got screwed.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

I said the exact same thing. Michigan's O-Line was not set on that last second kick. NW should have won that game. I thought Michigan would role NW pretty easily...but that was clearly not the case.

Iowa should beat Michigan next week...but we'll see. Should be a pretty good game.

Go Hawks!!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Michigan week comes up, I am usually not looking forward to the game. This is not one of those weeks. They haven't shown me anything since September. I can't wait until Nebraska. It should be a good game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 8-4 prediction is looking better every day. Michigan looks horrible. Iowa wins this one 24-10.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on which Iowa team shows up - the inspired team who played OSU and NIU close and handily beat a good MN team, or the team who showed up and laid eggs vs MSU?

I think Iowa wins this in a surprise lob-sided victory, 35-13.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when you two start predicting the scores, and with Aaron at the game, double whammy...just once I want you to be right that Iowa crushes the opponent

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, there was a great article in our st louis paper today about how Gary Pinkel the coach for Mizzou, had a bad year last year, so he got to work and kept analyzing what was going wrong and made fixes so last year at 5-7 has turned into a 9-1 year so far...seems to have worked for them...wonder if I can get KF's address to send it to him

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. The 11th com clearly states thou shall not doubt ah44 or Clem!
Missouri is winning because the sec east is horrible this year! The will get beat by 30 against Bama in the championship game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that there are 1000 tickets still for sale for this game, you have got to be fucking kidding me! This is bullshit that we can't fill Kknnick against a beatable Michigan team for a very pivotal game this season. This game could be the difference between 8-4 (good season) & 6-6 (piece of shit season). This is what pisses me off about Iowa fans!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that there are 1000 tickets still for sale for this game, you have got to be fucking kidding me! This is bullshit that we can't fill Kknnick against a beatable Michigan team for a very pivotal game this season. This game could be the difference between 8-4 (good season) & 6-6 (piece of shit season). This is what pisses me off about Iowa fans!

Probably from the student ticket pool-kids headed out for thanksgiving. They'll get sold. Don't you fret A-aron.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron,

Iowa hasn't had a sellout all season. They got close for the MSU game. But everything else has been less. That is the thing about Iowa fans...if you aren't winning, people will stop buying tickets. Last years bad season, followed with mediocrity this season...next year, ticket sales may be lower yet. I hope not, but that is the state for Iowa fans. Different sport...but basketball at Iowa indicates the same trend. Fran is starting to win and Carvery is starting to fill.

My guess is that the remaining tickets are sold. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan fans purchase a chunk of those remaining tickets.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I've seen entire upper sections empty when the camera pans around at some of these games. But Aaron is right, of ALL the games this one should be a sellout.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clem,

I agree. The Iowa-Michigan game should be a sellout with Michigan fans getting very few seats. Especially since Iowa is playing better and Michigan is regressing.

This should be a game that Iowa wins - handily!!! - but athletic/mobile QBs have given Iowa fits over the years. Statistically, Gardner and Rudock are pretty even. Gardner has a higher QB rating than Rudock overall and has more rushing TDs (but he should in that system). Iowa's defensive scheme made MSU's QB look all conference......but otherwise, Cook is a mediocre QB on the season for MSU.

Gardner getting loose for long runs and rushing TDs worries me. Need to keep him contained to win this game.

Come on Hawks!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner is the slowest "mobile" qb in the country. Cook has looked good against everyone this season, when his number has been called, sort of like AJ McCarron. He will never have huge numbers as long as MSU runs the ball 30-40 times a game.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone seen the two-deeps for tomorrow? Is Canzeri listed in the top 2?

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa 38 Michigan 17(garbage TD with 38 seconds left).