• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan in game....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone is calling for Butler's head today. Defense has been phenomonal so far minus the busted coverage TD. BOB going for that 4th down from own 33 was stupid, but defense bailed them out. Glad to see this team regrouped, refocused and came out strong today.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary didn't look good and if it wasn't long td's it was pass interference calls. If Gardner could throw this would have been a totally different game. However luckily for us he couldn't or they didn't call many deep passes and we got a exciting win in front of 100 recruits.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a HUGE win. Great for the players, great for the school and will help in recruiting. It doesn't get much more exciting than that. Go Lions!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary didn't look good and if it wasn't long td's it was pass interference calls. If Gardner could throw this would have been a totally different game. However luckily for us he couldn't or they didn't call many deep passes and we got a exciting win in front of 100 recruits.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.:laugh3: Butler did a tremendous job and the scheme was great today. They put pressure on them, shut down the running game minus the qb scrambles when they had coverage. The secondary played great in run support and one of the TD passes was a result of Carson ending up on Funchess. Jordan Lucas and Willis were tremendous today, Amos had a couple tough calls, especially that bullshit uncatchable against him and Williams is the weakest link. Hull finally looked healthy and Zettel starting seemed to light a bit of a fire under Barnes as well.

They couldn't call many deep passes because we were in their backfield most of game as a result of the pressure called for. Also had some very nice zone blitzes.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an exciting 4-OT win for the Lions! I watched the whole game. Hackenberg looked like a pro especially with the two 30 yard passes to Felder and Robinson on the tying drive in regulation. He will only improve. It's a damn shame we're out of the bowls.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to say right now.. My mind is still blown... But wow, with that being my only trip to Happy Valley this fall... I'm pretty freaking satisfied!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an exciting 4-OT win for the Lions! I watched the whole game. Hackenberg looked like a pro especially with the two 30 yard passes to Felder and Robinson on the tying drive in regulation. He will only improve. It's a damn shame we're out of the bowls.

We'll be eligible next year, book it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to say right now.. My mind is still blown... But wow, with that being my only trip to Happy Valley this fall... I'm pretty freaking satisfied!!

certainly can't get any better than that. Good choice

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.:laugh3: Butler did a tremendous job and the scheme was great today. They put pressure on them, shut down the running game minus the qb scrambles when they had coverage. The secondary played great in run support and one of the TD passes was a result of Carson ending up on Funchess. Jordan Lucas and Willis were tremendous today, Amos had a couple tough calls, especially that bullshit uncatchable against him and Williams is the weakest link. Hull finally looked healthy and Zettel starting seemed to light a bit of a fire under Barnes as well.

They couldn't call many deep passes because we were in their backfield most of game as a result of the pressure called for. Also had some very nice zone blitzes.

I agree, defense played a good game. The entire team played a good game. It's not like they were playing Temple.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was crazy there yesterday.. The house was packed & lound. Lots of chants when leaving the stadium.. people hung out & partied all night.