• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Sam

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to get you guys thoughts on the whole Michael Sam deal as far as him being openly gay and the first to be just that in the NFL - and first to make it as a draftee.

I for one am happy for the kid and will root for him no matter what jersey he wears(unless maybe its the cheatriots or jets.

As a minority of sorts myself(physically disabled) I think it is awesome that a barrier was broken in the sport. On the flip side, quite sad by some of the negative responses it has received along with the criticism his celebration received. It is 2014, its about time we stop the fucking discrimination damn it. We are all fucking people. No one person is more or less than another for any reason.

It is truly sad and embarassing after the bullying scandal some of the comments made by some of the guys on our team (Pouncey, Don Jones). It is disturbing and shows that some of the bad seeds remain in the locker-room. You dont say something unless you mean it, so I dont care about what apologies they give or punishments they receive -- What they said was classless and hateful and should be severly punished. A slap on the wrist wont be good enough.

Your thoughts?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to get you guys thoughts on the whole Michael Sam deal as far as him being openly gay and the first to be just that in the NFL - and first to make it as a draftee.

I for one am happy for the kid and will root for him no matter what jersey he wears(unless maybe its the cheatriots or jets.

As a minority of sorts myself(physically disabled) I think it is awesome that a barrier was broken in the sport. On the flip side, quite sad by some of the negative responses it has received along with the criticism his celebration received. It is 2014, its about time we stop the fucking discrimination damn it. We are all fucking people. No one person is more or less than another for any reason.

It is truly sad and embarassing after the bullying scandal some of the comments made by some of the guys on our team (Pouncey, Don Jones). It is disturbing and shows that some of the bad seeds remain in the locker-room. You dont say something unless you mean it, so I dont care about what apologies they give or punishments they receive -- What they said was classless and hateful and should be severly punished. A slap on the wrist wont be good enough.

Your thoughts?

So you guys are racist homophobes. Wow, I'd rather just be a cheater.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately some people don't think before they type or speak....look at nehomer!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not make much of what this clown nehomer says - people from NE are classless scums and cheaters- their views are irrelevant .

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not make much of what this clown nehomer says - people from NE are classless scums and cheaters- their views are irrelevant .

Ah come on they could be worse and idolize serial killers, flat out cheaters like Belicheat, etc.....Oh wait!:L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this issue caused quite a crapstorm on the Rams board. Too the point I believed it might implode. Anyway everyone knows where everyone stands on the issue now. :lol: