• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your evidence that a report doesn't exist that states WVU players have been involved in underage gay orgies with local middle schoolers is where?

Burden of proof isn't on me, dumbass. Until the day comes that you get this report, you're wrong.

You seem like you’re getting mad. Retorting childish homosexual quotes. It’s hilarious. Stop getting mad, non of us know nothing. Except I’m not wrong and you’re not right just quite yet.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they're from the Powell PD.
So the article that literally says,
“It’s possible, but not confirmed, that McMurphy could have received a different version of the report than the initial report that Eleven Warriors and the anonymous Reddit poster received”?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debate continues over Powell's refusal to release report involving Zach Smith

Now why would the Columbus dispatch print this 3 days ago?? Hmmmmmm

The only thing desperate is you wanting Urban Meyer back. Be honest about that
LOL you ignorant fool.

They're not releasing information that specifically states that it is about Zach because it would be a violation of his right since he was never formally charged. Even the two public reports don't ever name him in them since no charges were filed. Why the hell would they re-release the report that McMurphy was given on July 24th when it's already out there for anyone on the internet?!?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the article that literally says,
“It’s possible, but not confirmed, that McMurphy could have received a different version of the report than the initial report that Eleven Warriors and the anonymous Reddit poster received”?
Yeah... and? elevenwarriors is an independent sports website, not a police department. They can't comment on what report is or is not possibly in existence.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you ignorant fool.

They're not releasing information that specifically states that it is about Zach because it would be a violation of his right since he was never formally charged. Even the two public reports don't ever name him in them since no charges were filed. Why the hell would they re-release the report that McMurphy was given on July 24th when it's already out there for anyone on the internet?!?
So then the police depart is not releasing the reports. You need to pick a story and stick with it. You are playing in both sandboxes right now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem like you’re getting mad. Retorting childish homosexual quotes. It’s hilarious. Stop getting mad, non of us know nothing. Except I’m not wrong and you’re not right just quite yet.
LOL, I know you've spent most of the afternoon on here flapping your jaw about conspiracy theories about a phantom police report, which in the end, doesn't even prove anything in relation to this case - a case that has nothing to do with your team whatsoever - since it's a fact Smith never was arrested.

That is your level of desperation here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then the police depart is not releasing the reports. You need to pick a story and stick with it. You are playing in both sandboxes right now.
Your statement contains no logic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I know you've spent most of the afternoon on here flapping your jaw about conspiracy theories about a phantom police report, which in the end, doesn't even prove anything in relation to this case - a case that has nothing to do with your team whatsoever - since it's a fact Smith never was arrested.

That is your level of desperation here.

Yeah you’re mad. Lolololololololol

I have spent all afternoon flapping my jaw on here? You are living on here defending your mighty university from any criticism.

You have went to the length of saying the police chief gains nothing from coming out and saying there is no report that states an arrest. Really? That’s absolute pathetic nonesense and you know it.

But you’re a stupid homer so it’s all not shocking.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you’re mad. Lolololololololol

I have spent all afternoon flapping my jaw on here? You are living on here defending your mighty university from any criticism.

You have went to the length of saying the police chief gains nothing from coming out and saying there is no report that states an arrest. Really? That’s absolute pathetic nonesense and you know it.

But you’re a stupid homer so it’s all not shocking.
Yeah, you're all finished. Getting pissed, throwing out homophobic slurs, and then the classic "oh you're the mad one".

Let me know when you find that report, kid. Until then, enjoy being wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you ignorant fool.

Are you fucking joking dipshit? It is the case report ala the police report. They aren’t releasing a lot because of the violation of Marcy’s Law.

An why the hell is the Columbus Dispatch writing about the Powell refusal to release report?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nddulac
@ralphiewvu

https://11w.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/2018/zach-smith/powell-pd-inc-7-15-001190-2015.pdf

https://11w.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/2018/zach-smith/powell-pd-inc-7-15-001190-2018.pdf

Here you go, kids. Both copies. One of them doesn't have anything checked, one has "investigation pending". When you get ahold of this mysterious 3rd copy, you just let us all know, k?

Those are obviously digital copies where someone can go in and edit as necessary. Hence SSN being 'redacted' and not blacked out. The 2nd one looks like an edited version hence nothing being checked. They merely unchecked what is claimed to have had 'Arrest' checked previously.
Why would none of the other boxes be checked?
Screenshot_2018-08-13-15-25-51.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're all finished. Getting pissed, throwing out homophobic slurs, and then the classic "oh you're the mad one".

Let me know when you find that report, kid. Until then, enjoy being wrong.

Dude you are criticizing me for throwing out homophonic slurs when you just did it? You are the definition of hypocrisy.

I see you couldn’t defend your police chief comment. Yeah your wrong on that and I’m just getting started, bitch.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking joking dipshit? It is the case report ala the police report. They aren’t releasing a lot because of the violation of Marcy’s Law.

An why the hell is the Columbus Dispatch writing about the Powell refusal to release report?
*Marsy's Law

Why are they writing about it? Because they're still not releasing further details that actually name Zach Smith, perhaps?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are criticizing me for throwing out homophonic slurs when you just did it? You are the definition of hypocrisy.

I see you couldn’t defend your police chief comment. Yeah your wrong on that and I’m just getting started, bitch.
Literally didn't, though.

Find that report yet?