• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it absolutely is the case here. In Ohio, if there is any indication whatsoever that an accuser has been abused, the accused is arrested immediately and detained for 24 hours. Yet, he was never arrested.
I hope the cops did cut him a break. I think of how many guys got screwed because some lying vindictive cvnt with a motive tried to put the screws to some poor schmuck and it's little victories like this that give the rest of us hope.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your link:

Also from my link

Powell Chief of Police Gary Vest confirmed that Smith was never arrested, handcuffed, or brought in to the court of law in 2015. Any report that may have indicated otherwise was simply human error.

Why not just say no report exists of an arrest?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also from my link

Powell Chief of Police Gary Vest confirmed that Smith was never arrested, handcuffed, or brought in to the court of law in 2015. Any report that may have indicated otherwise was simply human error.

Why not just say no report exists of an arrest?

He only edited it AFTER that same Police department edited their report.
So wait, you're using this quote from Vest as a firm indictment that there was unquestionably a report saying he was arrested? Holy shit, this is pathetic. You're so desperate for McMurphy to be right. Jesus, dude.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What day did the investigation start?

Gotta be getting close to day 14

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your link:
Also from the same fucking link...
Two police reports have been filed regarding Zach Smith, but the Powell Police Department is refusing to release one of the reports. That leaves the public, and the members of the investigation, in the dark about what truly happened.
So yeah, I think everyone fully understands that he wasn't actually arrested.

The question is, what report did McMurphy see and why won't the police now release it given how bat shit crazy the web has gone over it?

You like to claim that McMurphy 'refuses' to release what he has, but you mean he refuses to answer pissed off OSU fans on social media? Because I cannot find any official questioning asking for those details by any other party in this matter.

As we've already discussed, he's a hack. Maybe he's holding onto it until the OSU report comes out. Maybe he was asked not to release it. Maybe he was shown it, but doesn't have a copy of it since the police are for whatever reason only releasing the revised version publicly. Who the fuck knows, but stop acting like there is only one reason possible because it fits your narrative. It honestly makes you as bad as him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also from the same fucking link...

So yeah, I think everyone fully understands that he wasn't actually arrested.

The question is, what report did McMurphy see and why won't the police now release it given how bat shit crazy the web has gone over it?

You like to claim that McMurphy 'refuses' to release what he has, but you mean he refuses to answer pissed off OSU fans on social media? Because I cannot find any official questioning asking for those details by any other party in this matter.

As we've already discussed, he's a hack. Maybe he's holding onto it until the OSU report comes out. Maybe he was asked not to release it. Maybe he was shown it, but doesn't have a copy of it since the police are for whatever reason only releasing the revised version publicly. Who the fuck knows, but stop acting like there is only one reason possible because it fits your narrative. It honestly makes you as bad as him.
Dipshit, the report was released. I linked them both in a response to wvudumbass.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What day did the investigation start?

Gotta be getting close to day 14
Their investigation had to have started on Aug 1'st when this broke, but they said it would be over "within" 14 days on Sunday night Aug 5th. So this could drag on through the 19th and still be within that window. FFS just get it over with and move this thing on. Meyer has a team to ready for the season and they won't be firing him so at least let him back on the practice field until your final report comes out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipshit, the report was released. I linked them both in a response to wvudumbass.
You linked a report from 11 warriors, not some official site yeah? :L

You are calling me a dipshit for what is in that link... :burt:

You put up a quote from it to support your narrative and I pointed out exactly where there is another quote that doesn't support it. Blame that site for their content.

The reports I've read ALL say this is still murky so excuse the rest of us if we aren't accepting that whatever site you want to claim has the real dirt is legit. There has already been several reports from the fringe proven wrong. THIS site that was already brought up by ralph clearly states there is a version the police are not releasing now. People wouldn't be still harping on McMurphy to release his versions if they were already corroborated as being out. Use your noodle ffs.

God just pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes will ya? And holy fuck stop with the negs on every fucking post you twat. Carry on a rational discussion without acting like a 2y/o. It isn't required for having a discussion.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO this is absolute horseshit. Eleven Warriors obtained the two police reports - the one recorded in 2015 and the one McMurphy received in July - and NEITHER one has the arrested box checked. Oddly, McMurphy says he has a copy that says he was arrested, yet he will not release it. Did you not know that?
FWIW, I think the Powell Police department acknowledged there was a report out there with the box checked for "arrested" but they will not release it now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You linked a report from 11 warriors, not some official site yeah? :L

You are calling me a dipshit for what is in that link... :burt:

You put up a quote from it to support your narrative and I pointed out exactly where there is another quote that doesn't support it. Blame that site for their content.

The reports I've read ALL say this is still murky so excuse the rest of us if we aren't accepting that whatever site you want to claim has the real dirt is legit. There has already been several reports from the fringe proven wrong. THIS site that was already brought up by ralph clearly states there is a version the police are not releasing now. People wouldn't be still harping on McMurphy to release his versions if they were already corroborated as being out. Use your noodle ffs.

God just pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes will ya? And holy fuck stop with the negs on every fucking post you twat. Carry on a rational discussion without acting like a 2y/o. It isn't required for having a discussion.
LOL Eleven Warriors has been around for years and year as a reliable source for OSU news. The link he provided is to 12up, a site that requires ads galore and who's online platform routinely will take visitors to new websites for ads involuntarily. But sure, HIS report that happens to support McMurphy has to be right, even though I've provided to actual police reports from the Powell PD.

I've done everything I can with you. It's clear you are going to seek out any and every shady source that goes against logic to make OSU look bad, so no more time wasted on you here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I think the Powell Police department acknowledged there was a report out there with the box checked for "arrested" but they will not release it now.
I looked and can't find it. The only thing I can find about them not releasing a report says they won't release the 2nd report that they provided McMurphy, however 11W obtained it and linked to it. As of right now, there's no proof or evidence of this report's existence except for McMurphy stating he has it but he refuses to publish it, even though the Powell PD has released two of their own.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked and can't find it. The only thing I can find about them not releasing a report says they won't release the 2nd report that they provided McMurphy, however 11W obtained it and linked to it. As of right now, there's no proof or evidence of this report's existence except for McMurphy stating he has it but he refuses to publish it, even though the Powell PD has released two of their own.
I will say this - if the report didn't exist, Vest would have said so. He hedged because he knew it was once in existence. My bet is it is the copy they gave to Courtney Smith and she shared it with McMurphy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this - if the report didn't exist, Vest would have said so. He hedged because he knew it was once in existence. My bet is it is the copy they gave to Courtney Smith and she shared it with McMurphy.
If that's the case, why won't McMurphy release it? I mean, he came out and edited his report and said there was a report he had that said he was arrested. This report would completely legitimize his edit and restore his credibility, yet he won't release it?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Eleven Warriors has been around for years and year as a reliable source for OSU news. The link he provided is to 12up, a site that requires ads galore and who's online platform routinely will take visitors to new websites for ads involuntarily. But sure, HIS report that happens to support McMurphy has to be right, even though I've provided to actual police reports from the Powell PD.

I've done everything I can with you. It's clear you are going to seek out any and every shady source that goes against logic to make OSU look bad, so no more time wasted on you here.
Does it hurt to be this dumb?

I didn't find or support anything on that site. That was ralphie site. I simply put up the quote because you ignored that when trying to give him a gotcha moment from it.

I can't possibly be any more clear. I'm not trusting or buying a single fucking thing from ANY site. We've been over this, so why are you STILL on this? :L

We will all find out the details together. When OSU puts out their report and we see the responses we will have the closest thing to the truth we are going to have. Not one second sooner . Not from the next post from McMurphy, nor some OSU hack, nor any fringe site from either side. It's all garbage.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it hurt to be this dumb?

I didn't find or support anything on that site. That was ralphie site. I simply put up the quote because you ignored that when trying to give him a gotcha moment from it.

I can't possibly be any more clear. I'm not trusting or buying a single fucking thing from ANY site. We've been over this, so why are you STILL on this? :L

We will all find out the details together. When OSU puts out their report and we see the responses we will have the closest thing to the truth we are going to have. Not one second sooner . Not from the next post from McMurphy, nor some OSU hack, nor any fringe site from either side. It's all garbage.
The OSU writer is proving to be much less of a hack than McMurphy. He's now had to edit his report multiple times, and has also been put in his place twice by Courtney Smith's mom for blatantly lying. Why do you continue to ignore that?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, why won't McMurphy release it? I mean, he came out and edited his report and said there was a report he had that said he was arrested. This report would completely legitimize his edit and restore his credibility, yet he won't release it?
Already answered... :L

We don't know if he only saw it and doesn't have a copy, nor if he was asked not to put it out. There are many possibilities. The answer will become clear after the OSU report comes out. If he's making things up or covering things up like you want to believe, it will come out then and I'll stand next to you throwing rocks at him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already answered... :L

We don't know if he only saw it and doesn't have a copy, nor if he was asked not to put it out. There are many possibilities. The answer will become clear after the OSU report comes out. If he's making things up or covering things up like you want to believe, it will come out then and I'll stand next to you throwing rocks at him.
Fair enough. Let's never dialogue over this again until it's over.