• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone is already planning for next year. ..I will gladly resume my duties. .. but I have no problem if anyone else would like a crack at it either.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick, un-MBBRL related note. .. I know a few of you are interested in that big play league I commish.. the teams who had Brees, Rodgers, and Luck are all eliminated. . The Peyton Manning team didn't make the playoffs. ..all that's left for next week's title game is my brother in law with Rivers/Dalton, Lynch, and CJ, against my Romo/Sanchize, Dez, Julio, and ODB Jr.

Although, the team with Rodgers outscored everyone on the year by almost 300 pts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu for the upset?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been consistently good owners and occasionally good owners in the MBBRL over the years, but never a team with the consistent level of success Tlance has just completed. Having never known anything but championships in his first three years (albeit one in the B league), he will be the first MBBRL owner that everyone else will mark on their schedule and take extra satisfaction in defeating.

On another note, congratulations to Joe for busting through to the championship game.

And having a founding member in the B League will make things very interesting next year. (Not to mention having Trader Chef and out-of-the-box Milk (somebody clean that up!) in the A league.)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here interested in a playoff league- I have an interesting playoff league idea I want to try out!!!

If anyone is interested can you start a thread for me??

I need 6-8 owners...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone is already planning for next year. ..I will gladly resume my duties. .. but I have no problem if anyone else would like a crack at it either.

Treff I think you did a helluva job and you will be welcomed back with open arms. Anybody that does that job for a year and doesn't immediately go running for the hills gets my vote. It can make you crazy :wacko:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I think you did a helluva job and you will be welcomed back with open arms. Anybody that does that job for a year and doesn't immediately go running for the hills gets my vote. It can make you crazy :wacko:

Won't lie. . It had it's moments! But overall wasnt too terrible.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here, here!

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations, Tlance. Maybe I'd have a better chance of winning if my team hadn't recovered from their 1-5 start and moved over to the Barbarians with Treff and Monkey. Geez!!!! 3 titles in 3 years.

Can we relegate Tlance upwards to another league so the rest of us have a chance? Maybe we can create a Dominators of the Flaming Barbarians League for him.

(Takes ball and goes home)

:suds:

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope guess not. .a hollow victory in my KOTF finale

My hollow victory was that I beat Tlance in week 14. Apparently it was like jamming a stick in a beehive for the guys in the playoff bracket.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance, I'd say impressive work, but I don't want to insult you!

Excellent stuff. See ya on the fantasy diamond.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hollow victory was that I beat Tlance in week 14. Apparently it was like jamming a stick in a beehive for the guys in the playoff bracket.

So it's your fault. Thanks, Doug.

Never missed a beat in Wil's semi-absence. I'd vote for you to do it again, Treff.

On another note, congratulations to Joe for busting through to the championship game.

And having a founding member in the B League will make things very interesting next year. (Not to mention having Trader Chef and out-of-the-box Milk (somebody clean that up!) in the A league.)

Thanks, Wil.
I just wonder what happens if Wil and Scape come back?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that I "never missed a beat", thanks in a very large part to Bandit doing a masterful job on the recaps. . He did a lot of the heavy lifting and deserves a big chunk of the credit.

Nice job Bandit!:clap:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder what happens if Wil and Scape come back?

I can't speak for Scape, but Wil's gonna be even less present next year than this.

It's very cool to see how well the league is going.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for Scape, but Wil's gonna be even less present next year than this.

It's very cool to see how well the league is going.
Bummer.......................I had a feeling we did this all wrong! We should have told you all or nothing then you would have missed fantasy football and been ready to come back next year. We basically just helped to ween you off............then again you may have told us to pound sand so I guess it worked out.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that I "never missed a beat", thanks in a very large part to Bandit doing a masterful job on the recaps. . He did a lot of the heavy lifting and deserves a big chunk of the credit.

Nice job Bandit!:clap:

Thanks Treff I appreciate the kind words. After one year of doing the recaps I have a new found respect for Wil in running everything. I would take like five years off to recover if I was him too as I can't even imagine being in charge of everything and running the rankings game as well. Retro cheers to you Wil for getting everything going and making this the best league I play in. :suds: