• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as per the constitution, voting/nominating began June 1st, with a 30 day window for nominations, discussion, and voting. Final votes should be tallied and results on day 31, by my understanding. So if you count June first as day 1 of the window, results should be final July 1st..or this Sunday.

I'm sure Lefty and T will be all over it, but if I don't see the results on a weekend, and they come out Monday, I won't be concerned about it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as per the constitution, voting/nominating began June 1st, with a 30 day window for nominations, discussion, and voting. Final votes should be tallied and results on day 31, by my understanding. So if you count June first as day 1 of the window, results should be final July 1st..or this Sunday.

I'm sure Lefty and T will be all over it, but if I don't see the results on a weekend, and they come out Monday, I won't be concerned about it

Yes.

Still need votes from a few people.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes.

Still need votes from a few people.
Yes, July 1 is the magic day. …. I'll pull together a list of those who have not voted as yet and send an alert in the a.m.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people am I up against? 3 or 4?

I counted EHB, Chef, Ritz, and Foot?

Is that correct or is foot already out?
Foot is out. His violations put him up for oblivion vote, but he respectfully bowed out on his own.